Windows 10: My Laptop Keyboard types automatically and mouse is suffering.

Discus and support My Laptop Keyboard types automatically and mouse is suffering. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I bought an ASUS FX505-GD GTX 1050, 8GB, 1TB HDD last year in Nov. 2019,I have been using it till now. But in February, I unexpectedly did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vimlesh Kumar Kanaujiya, Sep 15, 2020.

1. My Laptop Keyboard types automatically and mouse is suffering.

Hello,
    I bought an ASUS FX505-GD GTX 1050, 8GB, 1TB HDD last year in Nov. 2019,I have been using it till now. But in February, I unexpectedly did something due to which I lost my Original OS, and I have OEM Product Key. But after that I had installed a copy of Windows OS without entering the product key for 6 months till now. But one day, WiFi Option got disappeared and not showing for a long time. And now it came to act like -

Keyboard auto-typing typing g randomly.

When I touch mouse pad, it doesn't work, but works fine when I press Function Key simultaneously. As I drop FN key, it starts typing automatically.

It boots up 40 seconds later than the usual.

For overcoming this, I thought to install Ubuntu Linux As I am a computer programmer enthusiast. But same thing, as I started Ubuntu Installation through Boot Menu, then it also starts auto-typing types "g" repeatedly in GNU Grub Panel, but it stops auto-typing as I did the same pressing FN + Any Key.

I don't know, if I install fresh Windows-10 with my original OEM Product key then it will work.

I did WiFi drivers installation through INTEL's official Driver Assistant.

It shows, Wifi driver is installed, but actually it doesn't get implemented on a real basis.

In my device manager, there it seems to be something error like this . But I tried to update, and tired, because it showed - "you have already updated your drivers."

Once again WiFi was working, but now it has been an extreme fate of mine.

I am crying and in depression, cause of this.

I am not able to RUN my C++, JavaScript programs.

Please help me,

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/officialvimleshkanaujiya India.
    Type or paste your text here...

:)

Vimlesh Kumar Kanaujiya, Sep 15, 2020

2. Laptop keyboard and mouse not working

Laptop keyboard and mouse not working even external keyboard and mouse not working

Keyboard and mouse working only BIOS Setup or automatic repair screen

when the login screen appears laptop keyboard and touch pad even external mouse and keyboard not working

please suggest me what can i do???

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

HayatData Solutions, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center doesn't detect my laptop keyboard

Hello,

If you're having issues with your mouse, touchpad, and keyboard on your Windows 10 laptop, we suggest performing the troubleshooting steps in this article:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    . Let us know if performing the troubleshooting steps makes any difference.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 15, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

My Laptop Keyboard types automatically and mouse is suffering.

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop Keyboard types automatically and mouse is suffering.

1. My Laptop Keyboard types automatically and mouse is suffering. - Similar Threads - Laptop Keyboard types

2. Keyboard typing semicolon automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing semicolon automatically: One buttonsemicolon of my laptop keyboard keep automatically typing on its own.But it isn't working generally.When i want to use my keyboard, it often keeps automatically typing on its own only semicolon button.Like-...
  3. Keyboard typing keys automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing keys automatically: My keyboard is automatically typing letters. I tried to disable internal keyboard and use an external keyboard. But it is not disabling and the problem keeps happening. Now I can't even login. Because the on screen keyboard is also not working. By the looks of the on screen...
  4. Keyboard typing keys automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard typing keys automatically: My keyboard is automatically typing letters. I tried to disable internal keyboard and use an external keyboard. But it is not disabling and the problem keeps happening. Now I can't even login. Because the on screen keyboard is also not working. By the looks of the on screen...
  5. The laptop's keyboard typing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The laptop's keyboard typing automatically: Greetings,I am using an Asus laptop which has Windows 11 installed on it. It was working fine until today when I saw some malfunctioning in the laptop. I closed every app. But something was going wrong. I thought of giving a restart. When I opened the start menu the search...
  6. The laptop's keyboard typing automatically

The laptop's keyboard typing automatically: Greetings,I am using an Asus laptop which has Windows 11 installed on it. It was working fine until today when I saw some malfunctioning in the laptop. I closed every app. But something was going wrong. I thought of giving a restart. When I opened the start menu the search...
  7. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard automatically types: The keyboard types the number 1 automatically .. due to this I'm not even to type password from keyboard instead using on screen keyboard , which is really tough. I got this 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111problem all of the sudden. if i open a new tab it...
  8. Keyboard automatically types

Keyboard automatically types: The keyboard types the number 1 automatically .. due to this I'm not even to type password from keyboard instead using on screen keyboard , which is really tough. I got this 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111problem all of the sudden. if i open a new tab it...
  9. Keyboard automatically types

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Keyboard typing ,,,, automatically

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard typing ,,,, automatically: Hello community, I am facing a problem with my lenovo ideapad 310 laptop keyboard. A day back, it automatically started ,,,,,,, this and i am not able to write anything . I used malwarebyte to find malware an virus and i found 10 files which i quarintited and then deleted ....