Windows 10: My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike

Discus and support My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I saw there was a Halo game available for windows 10 I was very excited. I originally cam across Halo: Spartan Assault and played the demo. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LevelMitten5655, Aug 23, 2019.

1. My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike

When I saw there was a Halo game available for windows 10 I was very excited. I originally cam across Halo: Spartan Assault and played the demo. I enjoyed it but saw that it was quite old so I looked for a newer version. I then found Halo: Spartan Strike and saw that it was newer. I didn't see a demo but that was fine with me. I bought the game clicked on Mission:1 and began to play. I then pressed the W key to move forward, but it didn't work I then pressed the remaining movement keys: A,S,D. That also did not work. I pressed the arrow keys thinking it was going to be one of those games. That also did not work. Please help!

:)

LevelMitten5655, Aug 23, 2019

2. laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

how do i get this game to work on my laptop? the weird thing is that the older game spartan **** works on my laptop. I want to play spartan strike.

nickdeshong, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Dodger360 Win User
    Halo Spartan strike not connecting

I just bought halo spartan strike on my lenovo yoga 900. When i try to play the game, it trys to sign in but a message pops up saying to open the xbox games app to accept the new terms of service. The xbox app opens up but i don't see anyhere to accept
    the terms of service. This is preventing me from saving my progress on the game. Any ideas?

Dodger360, Aug 23, 2019
  4. My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike

Halo Spartan Strike game menu corrupted following update.

I noticed today that Halo Spartan Strike on Windows Phone 8.1 was updated recently. I have found that the menu screen is now a bit squashed, and the map screen is also blank with details pushed to one side. The levels themselves seem to be playing fine
    however. Spartan Assault is also working fine. I hope that this issue gets resolved soon.

RichardNewns_123, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike

1. My laptop keyboard won't work with Halo: Spartan Strike - Similar Threads - laptop keyboard won't

2. My keyboard sometime won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard sometime won't work: When i turn on my latop , i can't even type my password in , even On-screen keyboard won't even input my password . Then i have to restart my latop for several time for my keyboard to work ....
  3. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard and mouse won't work: My keyboard and mouse won't work when I get to my sign in screen and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/4af0e1dc-2d8a-49c8-9d24-41b7ba89fa88
  4. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard and mouse won't work: My keyboard and mouse won't work when I get to my sign in screen and I don't know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-and-mouse-wont-work/4af0e1dc-2d8a-49c8-9d24-41b7ba89fa88
  5. My keyboard and mouse won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My Keyboard Won't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Keyboard Won't Work: My keyboard won't work on Windows 10 but it works on other deViCes. I do not know what is Causing this problem, it's not the Computer as I've used other keyboards on the same port and it would work. Does anyone know why? There are random Caps beCause I Cant type those keys,...
  7. Keyboard won't work on Microsoft Products on Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard won't work on Microsoft Products on Laptop: I cant seem to be able to type in the Windows Search bar on the bottom left of my screen. I also can't type when I go to settings. Moreover I can't seem to type on OneNote. I have not tried typing on any other Microsoft programs but typing does seem to work on the internet...
  8. My K552 Keyboard won't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My K552 Keyboard won't work.: Whenever I plug in my new K552 keyboard from RedragonUSA it flashes it's color repeatedly and won't work, it is a 'plug in and use' keyboard aka: no drivers need.ed/no downloads. The manual if you can call it that, says it only can work on Windows 8- but the box says Windows...
  9. My keyboard won't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My keyboard won't work anymore.: Hi, My name is Ryan and i own an Accent TB1020 Tablet with a detachable keyboard, as i updated to the Windows 10 October 2018 update, my keyboard flat-out won't work , i tried re-attaching it 3 times, but it won't work. I suspect it has something to do with the "deletion"...
  10. laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop key's dont work for halo spartan strike: how do i get this game to work on my laptop? the weird thing is that the older game spartan **** works on my laptop. I want to play spartan strike....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my keyboard work in spartan strike

2. halo spartan strike keyboard

3. halo keyboard does not work

4. halo spartan strike keys do not work,
  5. how to play halo spartan strike on lenovo computer,
  6. halo spartan strike keyboard wont work,
  7. keyboard not working in halo spartan assault,
  8. keyboard not working for spartan strike