Windows 10: My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

Discus and support My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I got windows 10 installed on my laptop. It works so smooth like a charm at first. I've successfully installed all the Windows updates, but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KautsarDisorder, Aug 17, 2018.

1. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

So I got windows 10 installed on my laptop. It works so smooth like a charm at first. I've successfully installed all the Windows updates, but my laptop getting hotter than usual and then it lag, freeze, and got blue screen randomly after the updates. My laptop is HP P231ax Pavilion 15 series with AMD processor & graphic. I've tried uninstalling the updates, reinstall the drivers but it's not solve the problems.

:)

KautsarDisorder, Aug 17, 2018

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 17, 2018
  4. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update

1. My laptop lag, freeze, and got blue screen after Windows Update - Similar Threads - laptop lag freeze

2. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  3. Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant freezes, lags, stutters and blue screens on everything: Around a week ago, I started receiving random freezes, which then escalated to crashes, which then further escalated to blue screens while playing a game called VALORANT. This wasn't just while playing VALORANT; it just happened more frequently, and I only received blue...
  4. SOLVED Lags, errors and blue screens after hitting a laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SOLVED Lags, errors and blue screens after hitting a laptop: Hello, yesterday, when I was playing on a laptop, a fly was flying around me, and as a result, when it sat on the touchpad, I slapped it. But then immediately my laptop screen turned off, the cooler started spinning very quickly. As a result, the computer turned off. I then...
  5. Lags, errors and blue screens after hitting a laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lags, errors and blue screens after hitting a laptop: Hello, yesterday, when I was playing on a laptop, a fly was flying around me, and as a result, when it sat on the touchpad, I slapped it. But then immediately my laptop screen turned off, the cooler started spinning very quickly. As a result, the computer turned off. I then...
  6. Lags, errors and blue screens after hitting a laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lags, errors and blue screens after hitting a laptop: Hello, yesterday, when I was playing on a laptop, a fly was flying around me, and as a result, when it sat on the touchpad, I slapped it. But then immediately my laptop screen turned off, the cooler started spinning very quickly. As a result, the computer turned off. I then...
  7. Lags, errors and blue screens after hitting a laptop

8. Laptop keeps freezing and lagging after Windows 10 Update

Laptop keeps freezing and lagging after Windows 10 Update: Hello, I don't usually ask questions online as I have a bit of tech experience but I'm stumped with an issue I have with my laptop. After installing an update on Windows 10, my laptop has had several issues such as lagging, unusual CPU/RAM/DISK usage, windows 10 gui...
  9. Windows 10 Freezing and Lagging after Update

Windows 10 Freezing and Lagging after Update: I recently updated my pc to the newest version of windows 10 version 1909/1903 and i noticed that it is freezing/lagging every 5 seconds. This frustrates me and I have been looking for a solution. The last big update I had was a few years ago and it had the same problem but I...
  10. Blue screen on my laptop after windows update

Blue screen on my laptop after windows update: I just got a BSOD shortly after a windows update, I had just gotten this laptop about a month ago(it is used) It was having heating issues but I changed the thermal paste and cleaned out the fans, another couple weeks goes by and after a windows update I got the BSOD. I...