Windows 10: My Laptop lags a lot

Discus and support My Laptop lags a lot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've got a new laptop a month ago with windows 7 installed in it. But after using some days it started lagging i thought it might be because of old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AngelaRobert, Dec 5, 2021.

1. My Laptop lags a lot

I've got a new laptop a month ago with windows 7 installed in it. But after using some days it started lagging i thought it might be because of old version of windows so i got windows 10 installed in my laptop but it still lagging. So what could i do in this regard to improve my laptop working?

:)

AngelaRobert, Dec 5, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 5, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 5, 2021
  4. silkstone Win User

My Laptop lags a lot

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop lags a lot

1. My Laptop lags a lot - Similar Threads - Laptop lags lot

2. Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in: My laptop Hp ProBook 6470b runs good with battery but when i plug in charger it becomes very laggy.Also sometimes even after hours the charger is plugged in but battery does not charges.I have reset the bios and changed the processor state in power options but nothing worked...
  3. Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in: My laptop Hp ProBook 6470b runs good with battery but when i plug in charger it becomes very laggy.Also sometimes even after hours the charger is plugged in but battery does not charges.I have reset the bios and changed the processor state in power options but nothing worked...
  4. Laptop lags a lot when charger plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Laptop lags a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop lags a lot: I've got a new laptop a month ago with windows 7 installed in it. But after using some days it started lagging i thought it might be because of old version of windows so i got windows 10 installed in my laptop but it still lagging. So what could i do in this regard to improve...
  6. My Laptop lags a lot

My Laptop lags a lot: I've got a new laptop a month ago with windows 7 installed in it. But after using some days it started lagging i thought it might be because of old version of windows so i got windows 10 installed in my laptop but it still lagging. So what could i do in this regard to improve...
  7. GTA V lags a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA V lags a lot: Hello Everyone. My PC specs are as listed:-Intel UHD 620Core i5-8250U8 GB RAM4 Cores128 MB dedicated memory4 GB shared video memoryThough, my pc meets the recommended requirements, GTA V still lags a lot. Minor FPS drops are ok. But when I drive, the game starts lagging a...
  8. system lags a lot

system lags a lot: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I was previously using windows 7. To boost my performance , I switched to windows 10. However after installing windows 10, system performance didn't get improved. Although I created virtual RAM but the condition stayed same. Minor application like MS Teams...
  9. Laptop lagging a lot

Laptop lagging a lot: I was getting BSOD earlierImage 1 and uninstalling windows quality update worked for me but now the laptop is literally taking 30 mins to open anything. Even the startup time has increased. I checked task manager and it shows 100% disk usage Image 2 even though no app is...
  10. Brand new laptop not running smoothly and lags a lot

Brand new laptop not running smoothly and lags a lot: I bought a Dell Inspiron 5570 from Amazon (16GB RAM/128GB SSD+ 1TB HDD/ i7-8550U CPU @1.80Ghz) and I use a Windows 10 Home version with version number 1803. I've previously used a macbook pro 2011 and as I'm a student, my usage is mostly internet, multimedia and the...