Windows 10: my laptop lags after a little bit of inactivty

Discus and support my laptop lags after a little bit of inactivty in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; well let's say i was using my laptop and i left it open and go for a work for 5 minutes after 5 minutes when i came back saw that my laptopis working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cyclopes_op, Jul 30, 2021.

1. my laptop lags after a little bit of inactivty

well let's say i was using my laptop and i left it open and go for a work for 5 minutes after 5 minutes when i came back saw that my laptopis working slowing like if a click on start menu it takes time to open if i right click on desktop it it takes time every application lags and show not responsive , if i use it while lagging for 1 to 2 it stops to lag and starts working normally

:)

cyclopes_op, Jul 30, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 30, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 30, 2021
  4. my laptop lags after a little bit of inactivty

IE11 Lagging

I did all steps as outlined. IE is a bit faster, but the lagging is still there in regular browsing. If I use InPrivate browsing, it works fine with no lag.

BradRichard, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

my laptop lags after a little bit of inactivty

1. my laptop lags after a little bit of inactivty - Similar Threads - laptop lags little

2. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  3. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    make a little bit fast: I know and accept that my computer is not compatible with Windows 11. I just want to make it a little bit faster. This is only 2 and half years old and this PC is up to date. However, when I try to browser or do something it will load slower. This is just for home use and Im...
  4. make a little bit fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games crash on PC after playing it for a little bit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crash on PC after playing it for a little bit.: This actually started happening recently. So, basically whenever I run any game and play it for like a few minutes my PC will crash or the game will just crash. This happens with every game from what I see. I can't provide a mini dump from today but I can provide one from...
  6. Games crash on PC after playing it for a little bit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crash on PC after playing it for a little bit.: This actually started happening recently. So, basically whenever I run any game and play it for like a few minutes my PC will crash or the game will just crash. This happens with every game from what I see. I can't provide a mini dump from today but I can provide one from...
  7. A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A little bit of curiosity on installing Windows: Hey there, Speed here.I was wondering if I could install Windows on a tablet using an installation media on a PC connected to the tablet.Is it possible to install Windows to the tablet using the PC with the installation media and then go to OOBE on the tablet?My installation...
  8. A little bit problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A little bit problem.: Hi, I have a problem with my pc, I don't use it for a few minutes, around 15-20 minutes, the screen shows me a blue screen, after a few mouse clicks it returns to its settings I have disabled the sleep and shutdown mode options automatic. Can you help me with this issue,...
  9. Win10 just a little bit laggy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 just a little bit laggy: Hi all, Win 10 on my laptop is just a *little* bit laggy. It takes just a half-second too long for explorer windows to open up, for control panel windows to populate, etc. It's slow enough to be annoying - and I know it can be snappier (it is when everything is disabled) -...
  10. Win10 just a little bit laggy

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 just a little bit laggy: Hi all, Win 10 on my laptop is just a *little* bit laggy. It takes just a half-second too long for explorer windows to open up, for control panel windows to populate, etc. It's slow enough to be annoying - and I know it can be snappier (it is when everything is disabled) -...