Windows 10: My laptop lags/freezes every single time the microphone turns on.

Discus and support My laptop lags/freezes every single time the microphone turns on. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have made a post about this before, probably two years ago, the fix was temporary lasted 1 day, and it still happens. The fix was uninstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Song H., Jul 1, 2020.

1. Song H. Win User

My laptop lags/freezes every single time the microphone turns on.

I have made a post about this before, probably two years ago, the fix was temporary lasted 1 day, and it still happens. The fix was uninstalling the microphone drivers in device manager, then restarting the laptop so it would reinstall. It no longer works for some reason not the microphone, the temporary solution.

Video demonstration

Another Video demonstration

Has this happen to anyone else? I use a Lenovo Yoga 720-13lkb.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Song H., Jul 1, 2020

2. Laptop lags/ freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds

Had to replace the HDD on my laptop and following a fresh install of windows, with no third party software or drivers installed, laptop lags/freezes for a sec after every 4/5 seconds; The same does not appear when in safe mode; Driving me nuts, any help
    will be appreciated.

Version 1909, Build 18363.418

SantoshSeetharaman, Jul 1, 2020
  3. [Critical Bug] Intel + NVIDIA Laptop Freeze Problem

Upgraded to latest build and I had only two freezes:

• First time video playback with Edge
    • First time opening of Display Settings via right click
    After the first time, every other attempt was lag-free.

The rest is freeze-free. So, this is indeed a display cache bug...

RecepBaltaş, Jul 1, 2020
  4. My laptop lags/freezes every single time the microphone turns on.

laptop freezes up

hi, my laptop is freezing up on windows 10 and i am wondering if there is any steps to stop this from happening cause it's keeps freezing up every time i try to download something thanks for your time!!

LeRoyCreamer, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

My laptop lags/freezes every single time the microphone turns on.

1. My laptop lags/freezes every single time the microphone turns on. - Similar Threads - laptop lags freezes

2. Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...: here problem details "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8044e51d340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011224-15578-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  3. Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i turn on my laptop get an error and freezes on the loading screen after time it...: here problem details "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00, 0xfffff8044e51d340, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\011224-15578-01.dmp. Report Id:...
  4. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  5. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

My computer freezes every time I turn it on: Hello,I have an Acer Aspire E1-572G laptop. When I turn on the PC, it freezes and becomes unresponsive I checked Task Manager and ı saw Disk usage or CPU usage reaches 100%. In my opinion, the problem is with Windows because I have Linux software installed as well, and it is...
  6. My computer freezes every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  8. Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi is disconnected every single time I turn on my laptop.: I have watched several youtube videos and tried to fix it through different ways but it still says "no internet" under my wifi network. Please help....
  9. Windows keeps automatically muting my microphone every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps automatically muting my microphone every time I turn it on: This screen always shows that its muted whenever I turn on my headset. I don't always use it, I switch between it and my monitor by just clicking the sound options in the tray. This only started occurring about 2 weeks ago. Any ideas?...
  10. Windows keeps automatically muting my microphone every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows keeps automatically muting my microphone every time I turn it on: This screen always shows that its muted whenever I turn on my headset. I don't always use it, I switch between it and my monitor by just clicking the sound options in the tray. This only started occurring about 2 weeks ago. Any ideas?...