Windows 10: My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets

Discus and support My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, today I reset my laptop 3 times and it's still messed up. I reset my laptop because I accidentaly delete files from my laptop and the system gone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThompFox15, Jul 12, 2021.

1. My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets

So, today I reset my laptop 3 times and it's still messed up. I reset my laptop because I accidentaly delete files from my laptop and the system gone wrong, and I tought I can fix by reset but wrong....instead I got a big problem. After resetting my pc there are a lot things missing like Microsoft Store App, Lenovo Vantage missing, I already try all options but it seems impossible me to do it. And when I try play game, the screen got blury and there is notification about gameoverlay. link. It's messed up, and I cant reset my laptop over and over, is there any way to fix this? My last card is

:)

ThompFox15, Jul 12, 2021

2. Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Lenovo IdeaPad U550 15.6" Laptop $499.00

Apply coupon code: USPU3749541 to see the final price in cart.

The Lenovo IdeaPad U550 SU4100 laptop features a 1.30GHz Intel Pentium dual-core processor, a 15.6" LED with integrated camera, 4 GB PC3-8500 DDR3, 250 GB harddrive, Windows 7 Home Premium 32, and more!

joytime360, Jul 12, 2021
  3. thoughtdisorder, Jul 12, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets

dalchina, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets

1. My Laptop Lenovo Ideapad 5 15are05 messed after several resets - Similar Threads - Laptop Lenovo Ideapad

2. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Ideapad 5 15ARE05 constantly restarting, freezing and blue-screening randomly.: This has been going on for a little while and I still don't understand what the solution is. No matter, what I do, even cleaning the dust out of PC, it will still randomly restart for no apparent reason. However, there are a few errors that I found in both "Application" and...
  4. Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: boot device lenovo ideapad flex 5: Hi, this is a lenovo ideapad flex 5. I just turn on my laptop and i saw this and it never happened before. And when i click the boot manger option nth changed too. I have to use my laptop ASAP. Do help if u can. Thank u....
  5. Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5: When I plug in the laptop, nothing happens. I tried refreshing my drivers, uninstalling them and reinstalling, but NO. NOTHING will budge Windows 11 and the monitor to make a connection. Nothing at all. I mean, a monitor is a monitor and it can't be "laptop-only" or...
  6. Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5

Dell U2711 will not connect to Lenovo IdeaPad 5: When I plug in the laptop, nothing happens. I tried refreshing my drivers, uninstalling them and reinstalling, but NO. NOTHING will budge Windows 11 and the monitor to make a connection. Nothing at all. I mean, a monitor is a monitor and it can't be "laptop-only" or...
  7. Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls: I use Dell Connect to make and receive calls with my iPhone on my Dell laptop. I'm looking for an app like Dell Connect for my Lenovo ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Suggestions?...
  8. Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls

Use Lenovo ideapad 5 for iPhone calls: I use Dell Connect to make and receive calls with my iPhone on my Dell laptop. I'm looking for an app like Dell Connect for my Lenovo ideapad 5 running Windows 10. Suggestions?...
  9. BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD New Lenovo laptop : IdeaPad Flex 5 14ARE05: Hi!I'm getting consistent BSOD's on my new Lenovo laptop with the error UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. I ran the driver verifier and it there seems to be some problem with the "ACPI Virtual Power Controller Driver". Can you please analyze what the cause of the problem is, is...
  10. Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad will not connect to home wifi, is unable to reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad will not connect to home wifi, is unable to reset.: I need some serious help. I've been trying all online resources that i could comprehend and the issue has not been fixed. It says that my home wifi is " not connected, secured." Only for the wifi I have at home. All my other devices are working well and linked to wifi. I...