Windows 10: My laptop loads some internet pages really slowly

Discus and support My laptop loads some internet pages really slowly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for a long time (not sure how long), some internet pages that require the browser to load resources/images/whatever are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Xehanort, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Xehanort Win User

My laptop loads some internet pages really slowly

I've been having this issue for a long time (not sure how long), some internet pages that require the browser to load resources/images/whatever are laggy as all hell. Sometimes they load fine, but other times it takes forever to load thumbnails of videos on Youtube or images on Google Images.

I clean my cache and registry, using CCleaner, fairly often so it's not a clutter issue. I scan my computer fairly often too, using Malwarebytes and Windows Defender, and never found a threat so it's not a virus/malware issue. I have no internet toolbars, speed enhancing apps or any other programs of the kind. I also have my drivers up to date

I'm starting to think that it's just the Intel Dual Band AC 7260 being a pain in the ass, but maybe you guys can give me some pointers on what may be.

Thank you for your time.

:)

Xehanort, Sep 30, 2015
  2. Alerpio Win User

Wifi internet slower after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi everyone, so after I upgraded my hp laptop from Windows 8.1 to 10 the wifi internet has becomes much slower. I have tested on Edge, Firefox, and Chrome but in all of them pages load very slowly and videos buffer every couple of seconds for a long time.
    I have updated my laptop's driver but that only seemed to have helped for about 30 minutes and then went back to having slow internet again. Every other device in my house that is uses the wifi loads internet pages and videos as fast as it always had. Has
    anyone else ran into this same problem and found a solution yet?

I appreciate any assistance.

Alerpio, Sep 30, 2015
  3. Wi-Fi Is Slow After Windows 10 Creator Update

Immediately after updating to the Windows 10 Creator Update on my Surface Book, every browser that I've tried either loads pages really slowly or doesn't load them at all. I'm assuming it has to do with a Wi-Fi drivers.

Elbert Salcedo, Sep 30, 2015
  4. My laptop loads some internet pages really slowly

If you use Ccleaner to clear temp internet files, then each time you go to a webpage, it has to re-download all the stuff you already erased (not recommended unless needed*). So there is one point of slowdown.
    *Note: this is usually only "needed" if you have removed malware or are looking to fix an internet explorer issue. There is no need to remove temp internet files constantly. It doesn't benefit you any.

Another might be updates. Make sure the browser is updated, and Windows, and all your drivers. Do NOT get drivers through Windows Update, only from the manufacturer of your computer. Too many times has Windows failed in that department.

Another might be the speed of your computer. See this: Optimize Performance of Windows 8 - (Works w/ 10)

DustSailor, Sep 30, 2015
  5. TairikuOkami, Sep 30, 2015
  6. Xehanort Win User
    Wow, it seems that bad ISP DNS servers were really the issue. So far I haven't noticed any problem I had previous of switching to Google public DNS!

Thank you for the help, guys! *Biggrin

Xehanort, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

My laptop loads some internet pages really slowly

1. My laptop loads some internet pages really slowly - Similar Threads - laptop loads internet

2. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop loads slowly and restarts.: My laptop is restarting after every shut down and takes hours to load anything. This happened overnight and previously it had only taken moments to do anything. Its practically unusable now and i don't know what to do....
  3. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop loads slowly and restarts.: My laptop is restarting after every shut down and takes hours to load anything. This happened overnight and previously it had only taken moments to do anything. Its practically unusable now and i don't know what to do....
  4. Laptop loads slowly and restarts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop making games load slowly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop making games load slowly: My Internet is perfectly fine but my games are loading slowly. On other devices games loads quickly, but on this laptop it loads insanely slow. Everything seems to be alright on the performance stats, but the Sent and Received Network seems to be slow. Less than 2Kbps when it...
  6. Laptop making games load slowly

Laptop making games load slowly: My Internet is perfectly fine but my games are loading slowly. On other devices games loads quickly, but on this laptop it loads insanely slow. Everything seems to be alright on the performance stats, but the Sent and Received Network seems to be slow. Less than 2Kbps when it...
  7. my internet pages loads very slow

my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  8. my internet pages loads very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet pages loads very slow: I have installed a new ssd hd and everything is fast except when surfing the internet pages loads so very slow .my proxy is on auto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-internet-pages-loads-very-slow/f3d9608d-ed0c-4e3e-ac7d-3a6a7862f1c8
  9. internet pages wont load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet pages wont load: keeps saying something about hide my history https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-pages-wont-load/9dec21e7-b512-44ad-89eb-b3a82fdde45d
  10. Internet running really slowly after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Internet running really slowly after update: Hi, my internet has started running slowly after a windows 10 update. I am using Firefox. Anybody able to help with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-running-really-slowly-after-update/c86bcf98-05c0-4976-846f-4ae2657f5e5a