Windows 10: My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password

Discus and support My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I'm using lenovo windows 10 pro laptop. My lock screen is not waiting even a second to enter my password and showing incorrect password again it is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sri TirumalaParise1, Aug 15, 2020.

1. My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password

I'm using lenovo windows 10 pro laptop. My lock screen is not waiting even a second to enter my password and showing incorrect password again it is automatically clicking ok button then the same repeats for Somewhile.

After 5 or 10 seconds it waits and this time it doesn't wait for fully typing the password. After many trails it accepts my password through keypad or on screen keyboard. In between these trails I press enter key or alt+fn+f4 key.

Even after login multiple tabs are opening for just one click or two to three clicks as cursor is not responding quickly.

when I open anything after opening, that icon or option is not loosing focus .. and previously I uninstalled the mice and pointer device as the cursor is not responding and disappears sometime. Please help me..

:)

Sri TirumalaParise1, Aug 15, 2020
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Windows 10 lock screen password

We appreciate the details that you've provided. We suggest that you remove the lock screen password by following the steps below:

• On the Windows search bar, type in Netplwiz and select the top most result.This window gives you access to Windows user accounts and many password controls.
    • Right at the top is a checkmark next to the option labeled Users must enter a username and password to use this computer.
      Uncheck that.
    • Click Apply and it will prompt you for your current password. Enter it twice. The next time you reboot, or your PC wakes up from a nap, you’ll no longer need to type in your password.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 stuck at lock screen, unable to enter password

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know the following to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you trying to log-in using Microsoft account or local account?
    • Are you trying to enter pin or password?

Assuming that this issue might be because of keyboard, I suggest you to use on-screen keyboard from the lock screen and check if it helps.

Steps: From the lock screen, click on Ease of access and click on On-screen keyboard.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information. We will be happy to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2020
  4. My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password

change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password

1. My laptop lock screen is not giving time to enter my password - Similar Threads - laptop lock screen

2. My personal computer don't give access to enter my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My personal computer don't give access to enter my password?: My computer do not display the password Window another to enter my password to have access to my school work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-computer-dont-give-access-to-enter-my/bd55e617-4784-47d3-9a41-8ab6b4a87e46
  3. My personal computer don't give access to enter my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My personal computer don't give access to enter my password?: My computer do not display the password Window another to enter my password to have access to my school work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-computer-dont-give-access-to-enter-my/bd55e617-4784-47d3-9a41-8ab6b4a87e46
  4. Forgot password on my locked laptop

Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  5. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  6. Laptop password enter screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop password enter screen: Hi, I have a Toshiba P55W-C laptop that's asking for a password upon powering on. The first thing that appears is a white on-screen keypad that ask for a passwordsee attached picture #1 . After a few attempts entering my password, it switches to a red banner error message...
  7. Laptop password enter screen

8. my password isn't working on entering for the second time

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my password isn't working on entering for the second time: I was trying to log in my microsoft account to my windows os but my password isn't working Correlation Id: Timestamp: 2021-02-24T01:35:09.802Z...
  9. Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blank Lock Screen Password Entering Window: [IMG] My laptop sometimes experiences this blank passwird entering window.it is hapening wheni opened laptop after i sleep it.it occurs sometimes.how can i fix this...
  10. my password was tried too many times and locked me out start screen giving me "enter the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my password was tried too many times and locked me out start screen giving me "enter the...: password tried too many times now locked out. wants challenge phrase. cannot start or use laptop. please help. i know many have had this problem...