Windows 10: My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows

Discus and support My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello,I recently tried to reinstall windows after an error relating to my laptop keep bluescreening on me, I leave my laptop alone for a few hours, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Catfaty1, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Catfaty1 Win User

My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows

Hello,I recently tried to reinstall windows after an error relating to my laptop keep bluescreening on me, I leave my laptop alone for a few hours, and come back to find I need to install windows from a boot device, which is fine, But a New copy of windows can be about 100$ which is a lot, and I had windows on my laptop before it decides to delete itself. So would I need an activation key?the screen isn't a windows error screen, its an hp screen saying "boot device not found, please install an operating system on your hard disk

:)

Catfaty1, Jun 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

1. My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows - Similar Threads - laptop lost need

2. Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows: Purchased a Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 and I want to upgrade the hdd as it only had 256 gb but I don’t have a windows key and I was wondering if I have to buy it as the computer came with windows 10. I’ve looked around for information but can’t find anything...
  3. Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows: Purchased a Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 and I want to upgrade the hdd as it only had 256 gb but I don’t have a windows key and I was wondering if I have to buy it as the computer came with windows 10. I’ve looked around for information but can’t find anything...
  4. Will I need to buy windows to replace the ssd of a Lenovo laptop that came with windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows: Hello,I recently tried to reinstall windows after an error relating to my laptop keep bluescreening on me, I leave my laptop alone for a few hours, and come back to find I need to install windows from a boot device, which is fine, But a New copy of windows can be about 100$ a...
  6. My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop lost windows, would I need to buy windows: Hello,I recently tried to reinstall windows after an error relating to my laptop keep bluescreening on me, I leave my laptop alone for a few hours, and come back to find I need to install windows from a boot device, which is fine, But a New copy of windows can be about 100$ a...
  7. I would like to buy & install a new copy of Windows 10 Home on a laptop I am giving to my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I would like to buy & install a new copy of Windows 10 Home on a laptop I am giving to my...: I removed the laptop from Devices in my Microsoft account. I then installed Windows 10 Home from a USB key. When I look at activation on the laptop it says "Windows is activated with a digital license" & then it's suggesting that I link it to my account. I've read lots of...
  8. Will I need to reinstall Windows 10 if I buy it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I need to reinstall Windows 10 if I buy it?: Hi I bought a secondhand laptop last year. It worked fine until yesterday when it started telling me that the license has expired. The laptop has Windows 10 Pro installed on it, but looking at it's product sticker it was originally a Windows 7 laptop. After researching...
  9. Do i need to buy windows again?

in Windows 10 Support
    Do i need to buy windows again?: Hello guys so today i just changed my laptop's hard disk and the person who change my hard disk says that i need to buy windows again in order to receive windows 10 which im wondering if its true or not because i have an original windows before, so now i leave my laptop...
  10. would my windows stay activated in this setup or do i need to buy new?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    would my windows stay activated in this setup or do i need to buy new?: Hey all. My rig came with windows 7 installed, with media and driver disks. Then i upgraded to windows 10, then clean installed windows over the upgrade for a fresh start, obviously my copy activated again because its the same computer and components.I want to use the windows...