Windows 10: My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11

Discus and support My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; According to PC Health check my laptop CPU is not supported for Windows 11. I followed the link above "More about supported CPUs", which is the MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MilanSavov, Jan 22, 2022.

1. My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11

According to PC Health check my laptop CPU is not supported for Windows 11. I followed the link above "More about supported CPUs", which is the MS website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specificationsr=1 - "Find Windows 11 specs, features, and computer requirements". According to this spesification my laptop meets all the minimum requirements i.e. my processor is supportedMy laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11 :processor 1 gigahertz GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip SoC:Intel®Core™i5-7200UI'll be most grateful if the

:)

MilanSavov, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Graeme.P Win User

PC doesn´t meet hardware requirements for game bar.

Hi Nicholas, thanks for your question. I'm Graeme, a fellow user in the Microsoft community.

It sounds like your graphics card may not be compatible with the recording functionality of Game Bar. Do you know what model your graphics card is?

Here's a page that lists the system requirements of Game Bar's DVR function:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-on-windows/...

If your PC doesn't meet those requirements, you won't be able to use Game Bar to record.

Let me know if you need further support! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Jan 22, 2022
  3. XenGlaris Win User
    How to disable Game DVR if your "Hardware doesn't meet requirements"

First, "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR".

But, FPS in-game is 30, locked by Game DVR.

People told me by disable the Game DVR.

But, the Game DVR option is greyed out because of "PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for Game DVR".

Is this intended for Microsoft by telling me to buy a new pc/laptop?

XenGlaris, Jan 22, 2022
  4. My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11

Error: "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements"

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

What is the make and model no. of your computer?

I can understand that you get the error, "Sorry this PC Doesn't meet the hardware requirements" for your graphics card. This could be an incompatibility issue with the display driver installed in the system.

In this case, I would suggest you to run the hardware and devices troubleshooter on the system and check if there is any issue with the display adapter.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a. Press “Windows key + W”.

b. Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

c. Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

d. Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

e. Follow the On Screen instructions.

Also, refer to the detailed specifications for the system to get Windows 10 installed:

Windows 10 Specifications

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11

1. My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11 - Similar Threads - laptop meets hardware

2. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  3. Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't upgrade to Win 11 even though I meet all the requirements.: PC Health says my processor is the only thing keeping me from Win 11. I just checked and my processor is approved. I have an 11PRO OEM disk but because of this same condition, my processor, which is incorrect, I can't get past the first screen when I try to install. Can...
  4. Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?: Trying to update to Win 11 I get the message: "The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11." But my processor is an Intel i7-6700 quadcore @ 3.40GHz, and the system has 16 GB RAM. This meets the declared Win 11 system requirements at least 1 Ghz clock speed and 2...
  5. Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?

Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?: Trying to update to Win 11 I get the message: "The processor isn't currently supported for Windows 11." But my processor is an Intel i7-6700 quadcore @ 3.40GHz, and the system has 16 GB RAM. This meets the declared Win 11 system requirements at least 1 Ghz clock speed and 2...
  6. Why can't I upgrade to Win 11 despite meeting all requirements?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11

My laptop meets all the hardware requirements but I can't install and upgrade to Windows11: According to PC Health check my laptop CPU is not supported for Windows 11. I followed the link above "More about supported CPUs", which is the MS website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-11-specificationsr=1 - "Find Windows 11 specs, features, and computer...
  8. my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download: i dont recive windows11 update even though my pc meets all requienments as pc health check application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-meets-all-requirments-of-windows11-but-it/5f246b13-5859-414c-b735-92bc9f504541
  9. my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download

my pc meets all requirments of windows11 but it not shows the download: i dont recive windows11 update even though my pc meets all requienments as pc health check application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-meets-all-requirments-of-windows11-but-it/5f246b13-5859-414c-b735-92bc9f504541
  10. hardware meets all requirements but cannot upgrade to Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hardware meets all requirements but cannot upgrade to Win10: I've attempted to upgrade from Win7 to 10 but the process comes to a halt telling me that there is difficulty in determining if my system meets the requirements for 10 and that I should try running the upgrade again.I've looked at the requirements for 10 and my machine easily...