Windows 10: my laptop need long time to start work

Discus and support my laptop need long time to start work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi sirs I have to used windows 10 on my laptop and it need about 10 to 15 minutes to start work ! any body can help me , please ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by manhalkhalid, Nov 11, 2018.

1. my laptop need long time to start work

Hi sirs

I have to used windows 10 on my laptop and it need about 10 to 15 minutes to start work ! any body can help me , please ?

:)

manhalkhalid, Nov 11, 2018
  2. silkstone Win User

Which laptop should I buy with budget within 1000USD?

Really, you should be getting a list of laptops you like the look of, narrowing it down and then asking on here which is best.

Asking people for suggestions really doesn't work well as most people only have experience with 1-2 laptops at a time.

Searching all the shopping sites and creating a list for you is a lot of work.

You need to do the work and we can help with the rest.

silkstone, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 11, 2018
  4. n-ster Win User

my laptop need long time to start work

n-ster, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

my laptop need long time to start work

1. my laptop need long time to start work - Similar Threads - laptop need long

2. My laptop crashed many times after a night or a long time, after restart 1 time, it works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashed many times after a night or a long time, after restart 1 time, it works...: Link to download minidump fileshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AjKUIPayJ-DzemosnXoSBwNj2jU?e=HwRfXb_________________________________________________DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device...
  3. My laptop crashed many times after a night or a long time, after restart 1 time, it works...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop crashed many times after a night or a long time, after restart 1 time, it works...: Link to download minidump fileshttps://1drv.ms/f/s!AjKUIPayJ-DzemosnXoSBwNj2jU?e=HwRfXb_________________________________________________DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000003, A device...
  4. Reset my laptop - long time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset my laptop - long time: Hi ,i started to do the reset your pc windows 10 - and it take an awful long time 16 hours and it reaches 61 % i did the delete all files option and install fresh windows option.i have 500 gb ssd + hdd 1 tb thanks...
  5. Start-MpScan takes a long long time on a small file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Start-MpScan takes a long long time on a small file: A Windows forum user asked why running Start-MpScan on a file took so long. So I ran a test. I gave it a 300kb .jpg image. Powershell as Admin, Start-MpScan -ScanPath ./image.jpg and .. voom... it took 30 seconds. 30 seconds? On an i7 with 32gb and a NVidia 2xxx...
  6. Laptop taking long time to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop taking long time to boot: I have Lenovo Z50-70, WIN 10 I recently found that my laptop taking time for the booting. In addition, many times it hangs suddenly. The boot problem was seen whenever I connect the projector, DINSHI INFINIX+ NVDIA control panel also dose not work. Please help...
  7. Microsoft Store - Hasn't worked for a long long time

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Hasn't worked for a long long time: Since this has been an ongoing issue for quite some time and i've been trying to search for fixes but none seem to be working. I have been trying to update my apps in the store but it does the initial checks then when it actually starts to download it just hangs and doesnt...
  8. RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RESTART LAPTOP LONG TIME: When I'm restart my laptop minimum 3 minutes then showing windows logo. Kindly help me sir/ma'am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restart-laptop-long-time/221303e3-b02e-4e2c-baff-63b5ace144f4
  9. My onedrive are starting session long time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My onedrive are starting session long time: I dont understand why my one drive are starting the sesión long time.. what Can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-onedrive-are-starting-session-long-time/7be693fa-0867-48a8-ac2c-27b3727b84e5
  10. We close our Laptop's and it's takes a Long Time to re-start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    We close our Laptop's and it's takes a Long Time to re-start: My wife and I both have HP laptops that has Win 7.... We upgraded to Win 10 and now every time we close or they time out and shut off. It takes a REAL long time to re-start... The ON button is always lit and the WiFi light remains on I had to hold the off button on my wife's...