Windows 10: My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster

Discus and support My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster. How do I reinstall Windows 10. My machine was updated from Windows 8. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EricDavies, Nov 30, 2018.

1. My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster

My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster. How do I reinstall Windows 10. My machine was updated from Windows 8.

Thanks

:)

EricDavies, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Mar21V Win User
    My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting

Should i run these steps before formatting my laptop ?

Mar21V, Jan 28, 2020
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster

n-ster, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster

1. My laptop needs to be formatted to make it run faster - Similar Threads - laptop needs formatted

2. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 run faster: After finally installing windows 10 on my 10 year old laptop, it was faster but on for a couple hours. After I started searching the web and light gaming, it started becoming slow again. I followed many steps by uninstalling unwanted files. I also put it on its best...
  3. How to make Windows 10 run faster

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 run faster: After finally installing windows 10 on my 10 year old laptop, it was faster but on for a couple hours. After I started searching the web and light gaming, it started becoming slow again. I followed many steps by uninstalling unwanted files. I also put it on its best...
  4. How to make my pc run faster?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make my pc run faster?: My pc is extremely slow and blacks out many times during working hours.How to increase its processing speed and how to deal with black screen problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-pc-run-faster/0a2c10f5-98a6-4329-aa0e-ac936526f61a
  5. How to make my pc run faster?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make my pc run faster?: My pc is extremely slow and blacks out many times during working hours.How to increase its processing speed and how to deal with black screen problems? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-pc-run-faster/0a2c10f5-98a6-4329-aa0e-ac936526f61a
  6. How to make my pc run faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to make my laptop faster?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make my laptop faster?: My lpt is win 10 with 4 gb ram 200gb ,64gb virtual ram ,with core i3.How to make my laptop faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-my-laptop-faster/9988d64a-4868-4783-9ab5-51646793d435
  8. Is there anyway to make a hp laptop faster?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there anyway to make a hp laptop faster?: hello, i have a hp laptop and its acting werid like sometimes the log in thing will not appear and its slow to come on and it take like 5 mins to open an app how can i fix this...
  9. I want to make my PC run faster, but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I want to make my PC run faster, but...: My Gaming laptop has slow internet speeds, but when I run a speed test, it shows over 100 megabytes (or maybe megabits, I'm not entirely sure) per second, for both download and upload, which are accurate, because that's the speed shown on multiple devices and with multiple...
  10. Settings to make my "school laptop" faster?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings to make my "school laptop" faster?: Hiya, so I have a laptop provided by my internship since I don't have my own. It's an Lenovo IdeaPad S145. I'm not doing much. I just use Google Chrome since we're mostly working on the Google Suite. I feel like this laptop can get pretty slow to the point where I'm afraid...