Windows 10: My Laptop not start

Discus and support My Laptop not start in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; The screen keeps black after login in my laptop. And sometimes the mouse comes to the screen but the screen remains black. And in this video, what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Subodh Gadgil, Dec 5, 2019.

1. My Laptop not start

The screen keeps black after login in my laptop. And sometimes the mouse comes to the screen but the screen remains black.

And in this video, what the situation.

https://youtu.be/Kj7Y4M3vYOg

Thank you

:)

Subodh Gadgil, Dec 5, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Dec 5, 2019
  4. ram93 Win User

My Laptop not start

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop not start

1. My Laptop not start - Similar Threads - Laptop start

2. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  3. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  4. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  6. After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering

After installing the recent update, the laptop screen started flickering: I'm currently in a Windows Insider Preview using an ASUS TUF Gaming A17 FA706II/FX706II. Now, the laptop's monitor is now flickering. Despite contacting customer support and doing the troubleshooting steps, none have worked; screen is still flickering. According to the agent,...
  7. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  8. Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.

Laptops freezes for a couple of minutes before starting up.: When I power up my laptop, it initially shows a blank screen for a few minutes before the Windows login screen appears. Occasionally, I have to hold down the power button to restart it, after which it works perfectly fine...
  9. My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own: I managed to stop it from hibernating; now it shuts down immediately after login or even when I don’t login. It’s so fast I can’t even get a window open to troubleshoot. At least when it hibernated I can get a couple things done before it shuts off again....
  10. My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 laptop started hibernating on it’s own: I managed to stop it from hibernating; now it shuts down immediately after login or even when I don’t login. It’s so fast I can’t even get a window open to troubleshoot. At least when it hibernated I can get a couple things done before it shuts off again....