Windows 10: My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs

Discus and support My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a four year old Lenovo yoga 500 I7 6500u with 8 gb Ram and 500 gb ssd why isn’t it supported by windows 11 when windows says they want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UtkarshMishra5, Jan 23, 2022.

1. My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs

I have a four year old Lenovo yoga 500 I7 6500u with 8 gb Ram and 500 gb ssd why isn’t it supported by windows 11 when windows says they want to support most of the devices for their security then why this discrimination with such top of the line processors and specs. Please get this processor supported with windows 11 as my 2014 mac still supports the latest updates even though being three years older. Should I expect my laptop to be supported by windows 11 or loose hope.

:)

UtkarshMishra5, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile My  laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs

1. My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs - Similar Threads - laptop supported top

2. Single Horizontal Black Line on top of my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single Horizontal Black Line on top of my Laptop: Since yesterday, There is a single visible black horizontal line on top of my Laptop Display. It hasn't been long since i got this laptop. Tried resting the lap for few hours but it didn't work, nor did the troubleshooter help.Expecting an reply.Thanks & Regards.Image Was...
  3. Single Horizontal Black Line on top of my Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single Horizontal Black Line on top of my Laptop: Since yesterday, There is a single visible black horizontal line on top of my Laptop Display. It hasn't been long since i got this laptop. Tried resting the lap for few hours but it didn't work, nor did the troubleshooter help.Expecting an reply.Thanks & Regards.Image Was...
  4. Pink lines on my win 11 laptop. Even on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pink lines on my win 11 laptop. Even on start up: It's a Dell Inspiron win 11 laptop. I can find pink lines on my laptop and they start appearing after 10 min of startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-lines-on-my-win-11-laptop-even-on-start-up/03f51904-b178-4e83-84b7-7c0344be4cdb
  5. Pink lines on my win 11 laptop. Even on start up

Pink lines on my win 11 laptop. Even on start up: It's a Dell Inspiron win 11 laptop. I can find pink lines on my laptop and they start appearing after 10 min of startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-lines-on-my-win-11-laptop-even-on-start-up/03f51904-b178-4e83-84b7-7c0344be4cdb
  6. Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11: I'm just wondering why this white line is on top of the taskbar and if there is any way to remove it. There doesn't seem to be an option in the taskbar settings which I think there should be if it's supposed to be there....
  7. Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11

Why is there a white line on top of my taskbar in windows 11: I'm just wondering why this white line is on top of the taskbar and if there is any way to remove it. There doesn't seem to be an option in the taskbar settings which I think there should be if it's supposed to be there....
  8. My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop not supported by Windows 11 even with its top of the line specs: I have a four year old Lenovo yoga 500 I7 6500u with 8 gb Ram and 500 gb ssd why isn’t it supported by windows 11 when windows says they want to support most of the devices for their security then why this discrimination with such top of the line processors and specs. Please...
  9. Laptop specs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop specs: I need a new laptop. What do you think of the following specs: Dynabook Toshiba Tecra A-50F Windows 10 Pro Education 16GB DDR4 RAM 1TB SSD Lithium Ion Battery I don't know if it is removeable Celeron 4205U - 1.8Gz with 2 cores I don't do anything special with...
  10. Spec Ops: The Line FREE!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spec Ops: The Line FREE!: Spec Ops: The Line [img] 107044