Windows 10: My laptop of two years freezes!

Discus and support My laptop of two years freezes! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey!I have an annoying issue with my Acer nitro 5. I have continuously issues ever since my windows updated to windows 11 but this takes the cake. Ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J8ney, May 16, 2022.

1. J8ney Win User

My laptop of two years freezes!

Hey!I have an annoying issue with my Acer nitro 5. I have continuously issues ever since my windows updated to windows 11 but this takes the cake. Ever since last month I have experienced my laptop freezing. It can work fine for 6-8 hours before it completely freezes but recently 30min to 3 hours. The time is completely random now.The mouse still moves and my keyboard still lights up when a key is pressed but i cant click on anything. The app gets high-lighted but I cant click. After awhile of moving the mouse though, it freezes up too. All I can do is force close it when it happens and restar

:)

J8ney, May 16, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 16, 2022
  3. laptop freez

Hi,

You laptop freezing constantly after upgrading it to Windows 10 could be caused by some settings that are not configured properly. For us to better clarify the concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you receiving any error message when the laptop freezes?
    • Was there any specific action done or application that was opened before the laptop freezes?

We look forward to you response.

Jordan Dom, May 16, 2022
  4. My laptop of two years freezes!

Laptop freezes when moved slightly

Dear Sachin,

the answer to your questions are given below:

1. HP Pavillion p045tx notebook

2.No i didn't make any changes

3. How to check the 3rd step?Please let know what to do.

Sudipta Sen, May 16, 2022
Thema:

My laptop of two years freezes!

1. My laptop of two years freezes! - Similar Threads - laptop years freezes

2. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  3. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs for the past two years.: Hello,I've been having BSODs for the past roughly 2 years, on specific games, I'm on a high-end computer, and I'm at the point where it seems like it has to be a hardware issue, I've tried uninstalling massive amounts of drivers including the Xbox controller driver, factory...
  4. BSODs for the past two years.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop of two years freezes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop of two years freezes!: Hey!I have an annoying issue with my Acer nitro 5. I have continuously issues ever since my windows updated to windows 11 but this takes the cake. Ever since last month I have experienced my laptop freezing. It can work fine for 6-8 hours before it completely freezes but...
  6. My laptop freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop freeze: Dears I'm having a serious problem , my laptop when plugged and left opened ,, the windows dont respond and whole laptop dont respond , even when I press the Capslock button nothing change the led don't turn on or off ,, and the screen keep black ,, and the laptop is...
  7. Update restored to two years ago

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update restored to two years ago: There was an update when I turned on my laptop. It now has the homescreen from two years ago! My work is gone! Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-restored-to-two-years-ago/499cc3c6-69eb-41c2-8a0e-07e0d1da48bc
  8. 100% Disk Use bug for two years

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% Disk Use bug for two years: Hello everyone,I bought this laptop in July 2017 and ever since then the disk usage has almost always been at 100%. Most of the time the computer is fine with this but sometimes it gets really slow. I've done all of the usual methods to fix this (disable Windows Search,...
  9. Required sign-in to Windows every two years

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Required sign-in to Windows every two years: Hi, I keep reading articles about Windows online and, I'm getting confused because not every thing posted on the Internet is accurate. I read an article the other day that said that in August, Microsoft was going to effectively deactivate accounts where people hadn't logged...
  10. My Two year Asus laptop, is dead after a failed Microsoft upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Two year Asus laptop, is dead after a failed Microsoft upgrade: I asked a question about my Asu's laptop going to the Bios screen, then going dead, after the battery had died down, it started again in the Bios screen, a friend who is a systems whiz, has determined the hard drive is fried. Any compensation available from Microsoft? My...