Windows 10: My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx ,

Discus and support My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx , in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried updating drivers but it gets frozen submitted by /u/varanofficial [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/varanofficial, Jul 31, 2020.

1. My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx ,

/u/varanofficial, Jul 31, 2020
  2. GezSugg Win User

HP Laptop will not sleep AFTER approx. 10 minutes of use - Windows 10

Hi. Tried both these steps. Neither worked. Any suggestions please?

It seems odd that it will sleep if I log-in and choose sleep within 15 mins (approx.). Anything longer and it gets stuck.

GezSugg, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10

Source: HP announces the most powerful OMEN 15 Laptop yet - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx ,

HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10

Source: HP announces the most powerful OMEN 15 Laptop yet - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx ,

1. My laptop Omen 15 gets completely frozen after it powered on for 10 mins approx , - Similar Threads - laptop Omen gets

2. Omen 15 Laptop Gpu crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Omen 15 Laptop Gpu crashing: I've had my computer for over a year now and its been a great gaming and productivity computer. But recently I have realized that the Gpu huas been acting up. When I play most games its smooth and then ill drop down to really choppy gameplay and then It will go back up to...
  3. Omen 15 Laptop Gpu crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Omen 15 Laptop Gpu crashing: I've had my computer for over a year now and its been a great gaming and productivity computer. But recently I have realized that the Gpu huas been acting up. When I play most games its smooth and then ill drop down to really choppy gameplay and then It will go back up to...
  4. My laptop is completely frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is completely frozen: Mouse doesn’t work, no keys work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-completely-frozen/ceb5717b-14f0-4521-a59e-762d057cdcb0
  5. My laptop is completely frozen

My laptop is completely frozen: Mouse doesn’t work, no keys work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-completely-frozen/ceb5717b-14f0-4521-a59e-762d057cdcb0
  6. My laptop is completely frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My OMEN 15 laptop broke after trying to factory reset it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My OMEN 15 laptop broke after trying to factory reset it.: so that you know everything I'm going to break down exactly what I did.I went to settingswent to recoverywent to reset my laptopclicked to remove everything so that it would factory resetwait for reset to happenrest finishesgoes to home screen for some reasonwants me to log...
  8. My OMEN 15 laptop broke after trying to factory reset it.

My OMEN 15 laptop broke after trying to factory reset it.: so that you know everything I'm going to break down exactly what I did.I went to settingswent to recoverywent to reset my laptopclicked to remove everything so that it would factory resetwait for reset to happenrest finishesgoes to home screen for some reasonwants me to log...
  9. Repeatedly getting BSOD after 15 min to an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeatedly getting BSOD after 15 min to an hour: Can I have some help diagnosing the cause of my BSODs? I am dualbooting on my PC into Windows 11 to see if it would help with my BSOD issues but I still seem to get them after 15 minutes - 1 hour use. It's rather sporadic. I've linked my minidump as someone in this forum has...
  10. Repeatedly getting BSOD after 15 min to an hour

Repeatedly getting BSOD after 15 min to an hour: Can I have some help diagnosing the cause of my BSODs? I am dualbooting on my PC into Windows 11 to see if it would help with my BSOD issues but I still seem to get them after 15 minutes - 1 hour use. It's rather sporadic. I've linked my minidump as someone in this forum has...