Windows 10: My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...

Discus and support My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any keys to log in on my computer,it turns back to the time and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aisha_DS, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Aisha_DS Win User

My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...

My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any keys to log in on my computer,it turns back to the time and date screen. Please help.

:)

Aisha_DS, Oct 6, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Oct 6, 2022
  4. My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...

Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...

1. My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any... - Similar Threads - laptop opens flash

2. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  3. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  4. why does my calendar not stay on the screen when I click on it to open?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why does my calendar not stay on the screen when I click on it to open?: When I click on the calendar icon, the calendar doesn't launch. I haven't tried the reset button because I don't want to lose my data. I haven't tried to uninstall the app for the same reason.Is there a way to get my calendar working again?...
  5. why does my calendar not stay on the screen when I click on it to open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my calendar not stay on the screen when I click on it to open?: When I click on the calendar icon, the calendar doesn't launch. I haven't tried the reset button because I don't want to lose my data. I haven't tried to uninstall the app for the same reason.Is there a way to get my calendar working again?...
  6. why does my calendar not stay on the screen when I click on it to open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...: My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any keys to log in on my computer,it turns back to the time and date screen. Please help....
  8. My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any...: My laptop opens and flash the time and date screen as it normally does but when I click any keys to log in on my computer,it turns back to the time and date screen. Please help....
  9. Flashing startup time and date screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flashing startup time and date screen: Hi everyone! I’ve had the most annoying problem with my personal PC for quite a while now. I’m at a loss how to fix it. I’ve tried disabling password required on sign on thinking I could bypass the problem, and that has not helped. Here’s a video to show what I mean:...
  10. Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar not showing on desktop when I click the date and time: [img] Hello, I suddenly have no desktop calendar showing when I click on the time and date in the taskbar. There used to be a huge rectangluar thing with a calendar there, but now nothing. Can anyone please help me with this? I added a screenshot to show what it does...