Windows 10: My laptop picks up sound and plays it on the speakers

Discus and support My laptop picks up sound and plays it on the speakers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a asus n73s and after my dad used it for its work it now plays the sound that comes in the microphone. I dont know what caused it but maybe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ertsie, Aug 10, 2020.

1. /u/ertsie Win User

My laptop picks up sound and plays it on the speakers

I have a asus n73s and after my dad used it for its work it now plays the sound that comes in the microphone. I dont know what caused it but maybe anyone can help me. It isn't a big problem, but whenever I close the laptop while it is on it makes a teribble noise becouse the mic is on the screen and then touches the bottom of the laptop.

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/ertsie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ertsie, Aug 10, 2020
  2. StevePYYZ Win User

no sound plays through internal speakers

I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists
    its location at HDMI port. Suggestions?

StevePYYZ, Aug 10, 2020
  3. bigbadee Win User
    My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound

Laptop: Asus K450JN
    Windows: 10 Pro

My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound, no green bars raising

I tried to install the latest driver (6.0.1.8010) and nothing happen, All disconnected and disabled recording devices are checked it is the default mic, and I uninstalled the driver, restarted my pc, and had the driver re-installed. No green bars, nothing moving

My laptop picks up sound and plays it on the speakers [​IMG]

bigbadee, Aug 10, 2020
  4. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop picks up sound and plays it on the speakers - Similar Threads - laptop picks sound

2. My Headphone jack will not pick up sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Headphone jack will not pick up sound: I have a Dell XPS tower 8940, The headphones + built-in Microphone works perfectly on another PC The front audio jack is a headset jackAll drivers are up to dateOn WavesMaxx Pro the headset function is selectedIn Sound settings input is selected as Jack Mic RealtekR AudioThe...
  3. No audio and computer not picking up speakers

No audio and computer not picking up speakers: Hello, this is kind of urgent but I have a pair of Altec Lansing XT1 speakers that suddenly stopped working today. The audio just cut out. This has happened before but all I needed to do was unplug and plug in the speakers. This isn't the case right now. I've tried everything...
  4. My microphone picks up no sound!

My microphone picks up no sound!: To top it off when I right click the volume in the taskbar there is no recording devices present. My microphone is part of a web-cam or a blue-tooth headphone with microphone, I have two recording devices....
  5. Laptop microphone picking up all sounds.!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop microphone picking up all sounds.!!: My Lenovo laptop picking up all sounds that playing in background..Such as while playing Games connected in Discord or in Google meet, my friends also hears what I hear.. Help me to solve this issue.. Thanks in advance..!!! Ps:- It's not My headphone issue or Discord issue.....
  6. microphone picking up speaker's sound.

microphone picking up speaker's sound.: How do I stop my microphone from picking up my speaker's sounds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-picking-up-speakers-sound/ff8e2c05-6af0-4b7f-80a4-bb32b73bb741
  7. My computer is picking up internal sounds and playing them through my microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is picking up internal sounds and playing them through my microphone: My computer seems to be picking up internal sounds and playing them through my microphone when I am on a video or voice call, resulting in the other people being able to hear their own voices as well as any sounds coming from my computer, such as notifications or music....
  8. Game sounds not playing through laptop speakers.

Game sounds not playing through laptop speakers.: I have recently develped an issue.I cannot play video game sounds through my laptop speaker.Other sounds such as music,movies and notifications work just fine.Its just the game sounds.So i assumed it was some kind of driver issue so i checked realtek and intel audio drivers...
  9. My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound

My Speakers & Headset Is Playing Sound: Hi, I have been roaming around the Microsoft forums and i have not found my problem at all. People have asked this question, and i have done everything they say, and nothing works I have a Windows 10 Laptop from about 2017 (Still under warranty till 27th of December,...
  10. My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound

My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound: Laptop: Asus K450JN Windows: 10 Pro My internal laptop mic cannot picking up any sound, no green bars raising I tried to install the latest driver (6.0.1.8010) and nothing happen, All disconnected and disabled recording devices are checked it is the default mic, and I...