Windows 10: My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

Discus and support My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]always showing like this after every restarting. What should i do now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SekharMadha, Oct 2, 2020.

1. My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. [​IMG]always showing like this after every restarting. What should i do now.

:)

SekharMadha, Oct 2, 2020

2. Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Oct 2, 2020
  3. probldems with power

Hi,

Your concern about your laptop turning off completely when placed on sleep mode may indicate a possible improper power plan configuration. As an initial step to rule out any power settings issues, we suggest that you reset the settings to default. To do
    this, follow the steps below:

• Type cmd in the search box.
    • Right clickCommand Prompt from the list, and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Type or copy and paste the command below:

powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Wait for the command to finish and restart the device if prompted.

Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Darwin Dim, Oct 2, 2020
  4. My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

little cat, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

1. My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. - Similar Threads - laptop powered off

2. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?: hello is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem? due to 10016, my laptop is restarting again and again while using it. how to fix this please someone guides me. thank you...
  3. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?: hello is there anyone who can help me to solve this problem? due to 10016, my laptop is restarting again and again while using it. how to fix this please someone guides me. thank you...
  4. this 10016 is causing restarting my laptop again and again ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop restarting again and again: Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?...
  6. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix laptop restarting again and again: Hello! My laptop keeps restarting and hangs whenever I open my laptop. I tried restarting it again but it just leaves me to “diagnosing pc” and, “the blue screen with options how to fix my laptop over and over again. Can someone help me?...
  7. How to fix laptop restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New HP laptop keeps restarting again and again: I just got my HP laptop today so I charged it to full and set up my account and all. Then, I had downloaded all the updates and then had to restart it. But once I clicked the "restart now" it keeps showing the message "getting windows ready... don't turn off your computer"...
  9. Desktop Restart again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop Restart again and again: Hi, My Desktop congfiger is: Core I5 , 8400 Ram 32GB, 3200Bus8+8+16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370Xp SLI SSD: 128GB Hdd: 1TB Powersupply: 650 My Problem is: Sudden pc take restart , Most of time: When I am turn on my desktop, then desktop restart many times... What Can...
  10. On again off again 0x116

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On again off again 0x116: DESKTOP-HEHH990-(2020-04-20_14-47-32).zip Currently on 19041.207 (clean install as of 2 days ago) but it has been happening on every version since October last year. Before this started happening my video card died sometime in October last year (RX 570) and replaced it with...