Windows 10: My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

Discus and support My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]always showing like this after every restarting. What should i do now.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SekharMadha, Oct 2, 2020.

1. My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. [​IMG]always showing like this after every restarting. What should i do now.

:)

SekharMadha, Oct 2, 2020

2. Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Oct 2, 2020
  3. probldems with power

Hi,

Your concern about your laptop turning off completely when placed on sleep mode may indicate a possible improper power plan configuration. As an initial step to rule out any power settings issues, we suggest that you reset the settings to default. To do
    this, follow the steps below:

• Type cmd in the search box.
    • Right clickCommand Prompt from the list, and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Type or copy and paste the command below:

powercfg -restoredefaultschemes
    • Wait for the command to finish and restart the device if prompted.

Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

Darwin Dim, Oct 2, 2020
  4. My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

little cat, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening.

1. My laptop powered off while resetting os. Its restarting again and again but not opening. - Similar Threads - laptop powered off

2. My Laptop Powers off on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Powers off on its own.: My laptop appears to be powering off on it's own. I will try to load up something and it will run for a good 10-15 minutes then all of a sudden it will just shut off. Please help me fix this issue so I dont have to buy another one....
  3. Can't turn off Touchpad on my MSI laptop again.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't turn off Touchpad on my MSI laptop again.: there seems to have been a another update that made it so I can't touch off my touchpad and I want help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-turn-off-touchpad-on-my-msi-laptop-again/82312b52-0f4d-42a3-a9a2-df41e2201156
  4. my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my hardrivehardisk is dying again and again: i have bought so many hardiskhardrive in past few years and they are getting damaged again and again what could be the possible reasons? 1. my mother board is damaged and sending bad current 2. my smpspower supply is damaged and sending wrong currents 3. its normal...
  5. Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?

Monitor (television) switches off again and again (win10)?: Hello, since I have Windows 10, my monitor or the TV I use as a monitor switches off again and again, or the communication breaks down. This worked fine for windows 7 and only started when I installed win 10. It always happens by chance, without a reason. Sometimes every...
  6. On again off again 0x116

On again off again 0x116: DESKTOP-HEHH990-(2020-04-20_14-47-32).zip Currently on 19041.207 (clean install as of 2 days ago) but it has been happening on every version since October last year. Before this started happening my video card died sometime in October last year (RX 570) and replaced it with...
  7. Pc turns off but not on again when restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc turns off but not on again when restarting: I have tried to restart the pc several times and when you click restart, it powers down completely and does not turn back on. I am trying to clear my C drive and this requires me to do a restart, which fails as it turns off every time. Any help would be much appreciated...
  8. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c
  9. Windows 10 getting restarted again and again

Windows 10 getting restarted again and again: Automatically within 2 to 3 minutes windows getting restarted show message on screen that SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION IS NOT HANDLE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-getting-restarted-again-and-again/deb63b69-5e8b-465d-b7f2-ef9e2106ca2f
  10. Computer restarting again and again

Computer restarting again and again: Hello, Today when i turned on my PC, i found a shocking and irritating problem in my PC. Firstly, it was not turning on, after i cleaned it, it turned on and booted and showed an error 'your device ran into a problem' and started repairing. After it repaired itself, it...