Windows 10: My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?

Discus and support My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was watching a YouTube video till my laptop blue screened, shut down and powered on. Everything showed that it’s last update was 2019, wallpaper is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by QueenNiZkin, Jan 25, 2023.

1. My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?

I was watching a YouTube video till my laptop blue screened, shut down and powered on. Everything showed that it’s last update was 2019, wallpaper is different, log in user different, all my files from 2020-now are gone, my apps are gone. What do I do?

:)

QueenNiZkin, Jan 25, 2023

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jan 25, 2023
  4. My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?

Blue screen randomly when using laptop/during virus scan/windows not updating/driver repair note showing but never fixes

Hello Ram,

To better assist you, kindly confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type in winver on the run box.
    • Click OK.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the suggested steps on this article on
    how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?

1. My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019? - Similar Threads - laptop randomly blue

2. Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.: My laptop randomly decides to crash and blue screen. It could happen after I've already played for 2 hours or it could happen just after I turn it on and I havent logged on yet. The way this normally happens, my second screen turns off but then goes back, waits like 5 seconds...
  3. Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keeps on blue screening randomly.: My laptop randomly decides to crash and blue screen. It could happen after I've already played for 2 hours or it could happen just after I turn it on and I havent logged on yet. The way this normally happens, my second screen turns off but then goes back, waits like 5 seconds...
  4. Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup: After not using my school laptop for about a week, I boot it to a blue screen Error Code: 0xc000000e. "Your PC/Device needs to repaired, A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media,...
  5. Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup

Laptop randomly received blue screen on startup: After not using my school laptop for about a week, I boot it to a blue screen Error Code: 0xc000000e. "Your PC/Device needs to repaired, A required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation media,...
  6. My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?: I was watching a YouTube video till my laptop blue screened, shut down and powered on. Everything showed that it’s last update was 2019, wallpaper is different, log in user different, all my files from 2020-now are gone, my apps are gone. What do I do?...
  7. My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop randomly blue screened and resettled everything to 2019?: I was watching a YouTube video till my laptop blue screened, shut down and powered on. Everything showed that it’s last update was 2019, wallpaper is different, log in user different, all my files from 2020-now are gone, my apps are gone. What do I do?...
  8. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  9. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

laptop blue screens and restarts randomly: Hi i am on a windows 10 Lenovo laptop, the issue isn t caused by overheating and i can t find a way to fix it online is there any infomation i could give you so that i could fix this ?...
  10. laptop blue screens and restarts randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging