Windows 10: My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

Discus and support My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; recently bought a MSI RAIDER GE76 for gaming and every now and then it would freeze up and make the buzzing and I turn off my laptop for an hour or 2.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kareem Ibrahim1, Nov 30, 2023.

1. My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

recently bought a MSI RAIDER GE76 for gaming and every now and then it would freeze up and make the buzzing and I turn off my laptop for an hour or 2. I tried to reinstall the graphics driver from what I read online, but I am still getting this problem. Anything else that I can do??

:)

Kareem Ibrahim1, Nov 30, 2023

2. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens.

GAILANN MANGROO, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Laptop freezes and makes a buzzing noise

My laptop screen keeps freezing and making a buzzing noise even whrn I'm just playing music and not watching any videos. Its only been happening for the past few days and it happens randomly.

I have tried uninstalling amd reinstalling the audio driver but it still happens.

Laptop: Lenovo Z40-70

Jami1307lah, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Necro3 Win User

My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but... 289615d1595711514t-windows-10-freezing-loud-buzzing-sound-cache.png

My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but... 289616d1595711514t-windows-10-freezing-loud-buzzing-sound-cpu.png

My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but... 289617d1595711514t-windows-10-freezing-loud-buzzing-sound-graphics.png

My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but... 289618d1595711514t-windows-10-freezing-loud-buzzing-sound-motherboard.png

My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but... 289619d1595711514t-windows-10-freezing-loud-buzzing-sound-ram2.png

Necro3, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

1. My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but... - Similar Threads - laptop randomly freezes

2. My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...: recently bought a MSI RAIDER GE76 for gaming and every now and then it would freeze up and make the buzzing and I turn off my laptop for an hour or 2. I tried to reinstall the graphics driver from what I read online, but I am still getting this problem. Anything else that I...
  3. My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...: recently bought a MSI RAIDER GE76 for gaming and every now and then it would freeze up and make the buzzing and I turn off my laptop for an hour or 2. I tried to reinstall the graphics driver from what I read online, but I am still getting this problem. Anything else that I...
  4. My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My laptop randomly freezes and makes a buzzing sound and i have to use power button but...

7. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  8. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.: My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly. it comes on and off at random times. Off when no sound is in use. I've updated all of my drivers and troubleshot, yet it still happens....
  9. My laptop started making a buzzing sound randomly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound

My computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound: Hello, i have this problem were my computer freezes and makes a buzzing sound for a few seconds. Have updated all of my drivers and everything is up to date. It happens maybe 1-2 times a day and its very annoying... I haven't overclocked. My specs: Mobo-ASUS ROG STRIX Z390...