Windows 10: My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10

Discus and support My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardPhilip, Apr 5, 2019.

1. My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10

My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10

:)

RichardPhilip, Apr 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Apr 5, 2019
  4. HiKhris Win User

LAPTOP FREEZES RANDOMLY

Hello Community,

As my title says, my laptop freezes randomly.

I have tried so many ways, but didn't go well.

The laptop freezes randomly, I can't do anything about it except force it to shut down by long pressing the power button.

Can't put it to sleep, can't use the crtl+alt+del, nothing.

Could it be a hardware problem?

Very frustrated with it freezing up on me randomly, and I believe it hurts the computer too with force shut down,

please help!

Thank you!

HiKhris, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

1. My laptop randomly freezes - I am using Windows10 - Similar Threads - laptop randomly freezes

2. My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop randomly freezes then restarts: this problem happened a week ago. Even while I'm playing games or just watching YouTube, There is no blue screen My laptop just freeze audio go brrrrr and then it restart itself ,I have updated all my drivers, and I have the latest windows updates. I tried updating BIOs,i...
  3. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  4. My laptop freezes everytime I use it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop freezes everytime I use it: Please help! This is immensely frustrating! I have an Asus VivoBook laptop and Windows 11. I use Chrome as a browser. I purposely only have one tab, 2 at most, open at a time due to the continued issue of it freezing. I'll be going along doing various things and it'll...
  5. why is my laptop randomly freezing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my laptop randomly freezing?: Hello,My new laptop is freezing randomly and i guess the problem is from the HDD, before removing it i wanted to check if there is a way of fixing the problem.I installed the HDD when i first got the lapotp installed it myself, first time installing a HD, it wasnt freezing...
  6. Why am I not the administrator of my new laptop (Windows10)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why am I not the administrator of my new laptop (Windows10)?: I can't download (the only option for make changes to this computer is NO), can't make changes to user account (again, the only option is NO)? submitted by /u/Julydogsss [link] [comments]...
  7. Random freezes on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random freezes on my laptop.: Its been 6 months since I have bought a TUF FX505DT. For the past month I have been getting random freezes on it, which requires a hard reboot to get it working again. This began when I started using MS Teams for school purposes... And I thought that it was the centre of the...
  8. my laptop is randomly freezing.

my laptop is randomly freezing.: hey there. my name's donald. and my windows 10 laptop has been freezing randomly since around august for some reason. it may have been an update that's causing it....
  9. My laptop freezes up randomly.

My laptop freezes up randomly.: For the past few weeks my laptop has been freezing randomly. I tried everything I could do like updating BIOS., checking for hardware issues and also checking the event viewer. Apart from seeing what went wrong I am not able to find out what caused it. It isn't caused by any...
  10. Used laptop randomly freezes / randomly restarts

Used laptop randomly freezes / randomly restarts: I picked up an open box return from best buy for a pretty good price however randomly the laptop will completely freeze or just restart. I have tried to see if there is a patter but I cant seem to find one I have had days where every time I start doing work it freezes after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my laptop randomly freezes