Windows 10: My laptop randomly lost bluetooth

Discus and support My laptop randomly lost bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! This is a urgent message. My laptop lost all compalibilty with bluetooth yesterday. It literally just vanished. I tried every techinque in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mariusgamer13, May 19, 2020.

1. My laptop randomly lost bluetooth

Hello! This is a urgent message. My laptop lost all compalibilty with bluetooth yesterday. It literally just vanished. I tried every techinque in the internet. Put the services to automatic. Driver stuff. Every possibble thing that exist. Downloaded bluetooth driver with 64bit correct version. But when i check my drivers or bluetooth settings. It doesn't work. My device manager doesn't show bluetooth even when i put the show hidden stuff thing on. Can please someone help me and suggest me some ACTUALLY working stuff. Because i wanna use my galaxy buds to play games and i have no wired headphones. Thank you :

:)

Mariusgamer13, May 19, 2020

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 19, 2020
  3. trose2 Win User
    Lost Bluetooth when uploading Windows 10

My Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 went pretty well except that I seem to have lost Bluetooth, its not listed in my Device Manager. My laptop is a Lenovo T420. Tried to find a driver to load on Lenovo site but the site was confusing (to a rookie like
    me).

Any suggestions?

trose2, May 19, 2020
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

My laptop randomly lost bluetooth

Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, May 19, 2020
Thema:

My laptop randomly lost bluetooth

1. My laptop randomly lost bluetooth - Similar Threads - laptop randomly lost

2. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop: My Bluetooth headphones Philips tah4205 randomly disconnect from my laptop Asus VivoBook 15 . They disconnect on average every 10 minutes and most times reconnect after a few seconds. The headphones work perfectly fine with both my phone and tablet, also other Bluetooth...
  3. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop: My Bluetooth headphones Philips tah4205 randomly disconnect from my laptop Asus VivoBook 15 . They disconnect on average every 10 minutes and most times reconnect after a few seconds. The headphones work perfectly fine with both my phone and tablet, also other Bluetooth...
  4. My Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnect from my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth lost

Bluetooth lost: I lost the Bluetooth capability. There is no icon to turn on and off. Updated, uninstalled, and talked to Microsoft, but none helped. Does anyone have the same problem and know how to fix it?...
  6. I lost my Bluetooth.

I lost my Bluetooth.: Like I said, I lost my Bluetooth after updating newest windows 10. I am currently using z390 aorus ultra, I tried to install drivers from gigabyte but it didn't work. Thank you [ATTACH]...
  7. I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop

I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop: My bluetooth is no longer working for my laptop. The PC doesn't even recognize that it has bluetooth capability any more. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 installed...
  8. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...
  9. Lost my Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost my Laptop: I lost my laptop and is switched off. Is it possible to get a notification about its location as soon as my laptop is connected to internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-laptop/3975da6c-99bd-47c3-b5a4-e3e1b5065f9f"
  10. Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?

Bluetooth capability of my PC is lost?: Bluetooth that worked for years stopped on Wednesday after windows 10 update. In Device Manager it is only listed under Hidden devices and trying to update the Audio source service driver does not help either. What else can I do?...