Windows 10: My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

Discus and support My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account. Not the one used for office installation and not the one used for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daniel Petre1, Aug 31, 2022.

1. My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account. Not the one used for office installation and not the one used for windows installation. Where can be found? The laptop cannot be linked with the initial account used for windows installation. This happened after the last windows update and without me enabling the bit locker

:)

Daniel Petre1, Aug 31, 2022
  2. KKH_11 Win User

Bit Locker Key

Daughter laptop requesting bit locker recovery key.

She didn't change anything.

But overnight, its now requesting this. So assume an update occurred, that impacted this.

Ive checked our MS account and there no recovery keys there. He device is not even listed.

Is there a workaround, or fix. Ive looked at the support notes, and don't have a print out of the key or usb stick etc..

any help would be appreciated. As were stuck on the blue screen Bit locker screen.

KKH_11, Aug 31, 2022
  3. Drive has been locked with Bitlocker after Windows Reset (Bit Locker / Microsoft account has not configured)

Dear Microsoft,

1. I have Pre-Installed Windows 10 Home Edition in Dell Laptop.
    2. Due to some performance issue, I have done Windows Reset which done successfully & work fine.
    3. After that, 1 Drive(F Drive) has been lock out of 3 Drive (C Drive – D Drive -E Drive).
    4. By clicking it shows Bit Locker activated & asking for Key to unlock.

I heard first time for Bitlocker after getting pop message.

Please note below remarks;

1. I am the 1st user of this laptop provided by my organisation.
    2. I have not created any of Microsoft account & linked with this laptop.
    3. I have not activate Bit Locker during period of usage (since 1st day of use to till reset of Windows).
    4. I am using two email : one is of office365 official id & second is gmail personal id.
    5. I have logged in login.live.com by gmail id but not found any devices details.
    6. I have tried to logged in by office365 id, but not having such id in
      login.live.com

Requested to kindly suggest the needful steps to unlock the drive / retrieve data of locked drive.

Pinkesh Bhatt

AFC-Pinkesh, Aug 31, 2022
  4. My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

Bit locker key

Bit locker won’t except any of the keys from my Microsoft account. What’s the next step to get it unlocked?

Chicken chick, Aug 31, 2022
Thema:

My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

1. My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account - Similar Threads - laptop request bit

2. Why my microsoft account can not show the bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my microsoft account can not show the bit locker: Microsoft account shows an issue to find bitlocker key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-microsoft-account-can-not-show-the-bit/7f6d69b7-d832-4a02-b4ac-3bac86d8ecd2
  3. Bit locker key code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bit locker key code: I recently performed an update on my laptop. When I booted the computer back up, it asked for a bit locker key code.My husband, who passed away 6 months ago, set up my laptop. I do not have access to the bit locker key code and I also do not have the user name and password to...
  4. Bit locker key code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker key code: I recently performed an update on my laptop. When I booted the computer back up, it asked for a bit locker key code.My husband, who passed away 6 months ago, set up my laptop. I do not have access to the bit locker key code and I also do not have the user name and password to...
  5. Bit locker key code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account: My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account. Not the one used for office installation and not the one used for windows installation. Where can be found? The laptop cannot be linked with the initial account used for windows installation....
  7. My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account

My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account: My laptop request a bit locker code and is not available in the Microsoft account. Not the one used for office installation and not the one used for windows installation. Where can be found? The laptop cannot be linked with the initial account used for windows installation....
  8. bit locker and locker account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    bit locker and locker account: i got bit locker issue & local account user password in correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-and-locker-account/d9bddf7e-8db4-4d48-bf7c-6704243d9dea
  9. Re: Bit Locker Code

Re: Bit Locker Code: Yes I just had my computer worked on now everytime I shut it down and go to restart it, it ask for the BitLocker Key Code. How can I prenvent this since I have everything fixed and I am back into my Microsoft acct?...
  10. Bit locker Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker Code: I have Dell laptop Inspiron 15 3000 series and it's asking for bit locker code. I have never seen this before and I never installed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-code/c4fcd16d-bbb4-4b2b-90c8-d7a205f72d75"