Windows 10: my laptop restart automatically

Discus and support my laptop restart automatically in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my laptop keeps restarting on its own after reinstalling the windows it show stop code- VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MRIDUL KUMAR SINGH, Apr 20, 2019.

1. my laptop restart automatically

my laptop keeps restarting on its own after reinstalling the windows

it show stop code- VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERRORmy laptop restart automatically [​IMG]

:)

MRIDUL KUMAR SINGH, Apr 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Automatic Restart

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you turn on the automatic restart using command prompt. However, you need to access the
    Startup settings. On some Windows 10 computer, pressing
    F11
    once a computer boots up will bring the System Recovery menu. We suggest that you check if it's the same on your computer. Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Turn on your computer, then press F11 simultaneously.
    • If a blue screen with Choose an option shows up, click on
      Troubleshoot
    • Look for Advanced options, then click on Command Prompt.
    • On the command prompt, type this in "wmic RecoverOS set AutoReboot = True".
    • Once done, click the "X" at the top right of the screen.

Restart your computer and see if the issue persists.

We would appreciate it if you'd provide a screenshot of the command prompt.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Apr 20, 2019
  4. my laptop restart automatically

Enabling automatic reboot or automatic restart in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open the System Properties.

• On the Advanced tab, under the Startup and Recovery section click on the Settings button.

• Under the System failure section check
      the automatically restart checkbox.

• Click OK to close the startup and system properties windows and save changes.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

my laptop restart automatically

1. my laptop restart automatically - Similar Threads - laptop restart automatically

2. Automatic restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic restarts: I bought a new Lenova IdeaCentre January 2019 and it worked great for about 3 weeks, then for some reason it would automatically restart when I would close my browser, and occasionally out of the clear blue while doing browsing, facebooking or just doing anything in general....
  3. My Laptop keeps restarting randomly

My Laptop keeps restarting randomly: So this has been going on a while now, everytime I log on and go on my laptop it randomly restarts and I don't know why. Like, i'll have 10 maybe 14 minutes of time on it before it restarts. It would say 'restarting' with that little circle going around it then it restarts...
  4. My laptop keeps restarting.

My laptop keeps restarting.: Today, I just updated my laptop. However, after the update my laptop tells me that Windows 10 has run into a problem and will automatically restart in one minute. There is also another message that says "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not...
  5. automatic restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic restart: Hello, How to stop windows from automatic restart? I lost my experiments that was running for days because of this issue, and I have to repeat everything again. It seems technology is getting smarter except windows, I wonder why? Best, Hamzah...
  6. Explorer restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer restarts automatically: File explorer of windows 10 of my laptop would restart randomly. Like today, I turned on my laptop, used Microsoft Edge for a while, transfered a few files from my mobile phone, and then, when I opened the explorer to see those files, it hanged first and then restarted...
  7. Automatically Restart.

Automatically Restart.: My computer sometimes says that it will restart automatically in one minute. This is annoying, some days it happens only one time but then others it happens every time. Please help....
  8. My laptop keeps restarting.

My laptop keeps restarting.: At first it only restarted when I tried to login. Then, it restarted after I restarted. Now it brings me to the choose an option screen where the options are continue, use a device, troubleshoot, or turn off your pc. I just atarted doing this randomly so I don't know what...
  9. My laptop is restarting without warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is restarting without warning.: I began looking into this problem last November Where can I get info showing what caused my PC to restart please? I did nothing because of other pressures. But it's started happening again. I'm fairly sure it's not overheating - my laptop is on a Belkin fan-assisted base....
  10. automatic restart

in Windows 10 Support
    automatic restart: The pc did not start correctly. Loop of Advanced Startup Options (ASO) is a centralized menu of recovery, repair, and troubleshooting. Steps done: 1.repair from last configuration 02/01/2017 23:44:46 2.fixmbr from commandline 3.fix 4.Dism /online /cleanup-image...