Windows 10: My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

Discus and support My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My laptop restarts every time i shut it down, I have tried every possible solution by now but the problem persists!i getting extremely tense as no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ROHIT__KUMAR, Feb 1, 2021.

1. My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

My laptop restarts every time i shut it down, I have tried every possible solution by now but the problem persists!i getting extremely tense as no solution seem to work,please let me know if there's something I could do.

note: I have seen other similar questions and tried every single method...still no result.

have tried:

changing power settings to default

have unticked the fast startup

made my own power plan

did command prompt thingy

did the registry thing...that Winlogon to 1

troubleshooting done

updating windows to the newest version done

updated all drivers

did safe start ........

and what not...

still, the problem is there...

please help me out ....I'm perplexed!!!!!

:)

ROHIT__KUMAR, Feb 1, 2021
  2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now... :confused:*Mad My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now... :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shutting Down While Restarting the laptop

Hi,

Corrupted system files may be the possible cause why your laptop is shutting down while restarting after updating your device software firmware. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Are you able to reach the sign-in screen?
    • Could you tell us what happens when you tried to turn on the computer again?
    • Are you getting any error messages?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Carbo Win User

My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

Laptop Refuses to Shut Off

Hi, Phil. I'm doing what I've always done: slide the cursor to the lower left screen and click on Shut Down. But instead of shutting down the laptop responds as if I hit Restart.
    Just tried your suggestion and hit shift but it made no difference. Laptop rebooted.

Carbo, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now...

1. My laptop restarts every time i shut it down,i have tried every possible solutions by now... - Similar Threads - laptop restarts every

2. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  3. 0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x00000006304b522 appears every time I shut down: Hi AllThis appears every time I shut down.0x00000006304b522 How can or what do I have to do to put this right please.Thank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x00000006304b522-appears-every-time-i-shut-down/e7a0ff7d-b49d-4f07-bff3-0756a568417c
  4. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  5. Error every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  6. Error every time I shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error every time I shut down: Please, I do not know how to solve it, sometimes after updating it goes away but then it comes back it started after i had a virus removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-every-time-i-shut-down/f22e85a9-42d2-41a5-b56e-93bac9aeaf24
  7. Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help BSOD every time I shut down or restart my computer: This started last month and ever since it always happen during before it shuts down. I used bluescreenview-x64 to check my dump information. [ATTACH]...
  8. How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to automatically restart the PC every time it shuts down: Hello, So I will have to leave my office for 15-20 days but I would like to use my pc there remotely. I have been using TeamViewer for similar situations for many months and everything works perfectly. I am concerned that in case of my pc shutting down (accidentally I shut...
  9. every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down: hi just wondering if anybody can advice ,every time i unplug my charger my laptop shuts down. can this be fixed ,its a internal battery so cant just take it out. thanks in advance....
  10. BSOD every time I try to shut down computer - Driver Issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time I try to shut down computer - Driver Issues?: Hey, My computer is having so many issues and I can't figure out how to fix it. It has been going on for more than a month, and the issues have been random so I can never understand how to fix it. I've talked to Microsoft help center multiple times and they try to fix 1...