Windows 10: My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.

Discus and support My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi.. So my asus gaming laptop started giving me problems all of the sudden and i couldnt even do anything on my laptop anymore due to the fact that it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TristanHelling, Jul 3, 2020.

1. My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.

Hi.. So my asus gaming laptop started giving me problems all of the sudden and i couldnt even do anything on my laptop anymore due to the fact that it was too slow... I decided to reset it since just resetting wouldnt require a copy of windows on a disc or something. Everything was fine untill it gave me an error that said the pc restarted unexpectedly, i got past this and the reinstall started till it reached 64%. When it reached 64 % it restarted on its own, now everytime it resumes the reinstall or reaches the reinstall loading screen it just simply restarts again.. Its been restarting everytime for about 2 hours now

:)

TristanHelling, Jul 3, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Laptop goes into bios everytime.

Hello there. I'd like to apologize if this is a duplicate thread but after hours of searching I have found no solutions. I'm not an expert on laptops but I'll describe what happened. I own an asus x555 laptop with windows 10 and it's been fine for months now. But recently there was a windows update that was in progress and said do not turn off and my power source cut off and my laptop offed. Later I started my laptop and it ran like usual and windows gave me a notification saying that the updates were rolled back. Then I had it again and my laptop turned off because of no battery. Then when I turned it on it was stuck at the Asus logo like this:

My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall. maxresdefault.jpg

Then I accessed my bios and restored default settings and accessed easy flash (Idk what happened but after I did that and restarted my laptop went to the same loading screen except ran a self diagnosis thing.) Then my laptop worked and I logged in. Later I launched a game and it kept crashing so I restarted my laptop. Then it kept running the self diagnosis thing at the asus loading screen and kept restarting with the same thing. Then I selected the shut down option tried again and now I'm stuck at going to the bios everytime I turn on my computer. I'm no computer expert so please help me on this. I have an amd r5 graphics card with an amd a6 quad core processor if that helps anything.

madsthehuman, Jul 3, 2020
  4. BrooksyX Win User

My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.

Win7 Pro Laptop crashes when resumes from sleep

Ok almost positive it related to the wifi card/driver. If I disable it in the device manager my laptop sleeps and resumes just fine.

So I guess first step would to be try to find a different driver and if that doesnt work I guess I can replace it. Used mini pci-e wifi cards are pretty cheap.

BrooksyX, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall.

1. My laptop restarts everytime it resumes the windows reinstall. - Similar Threads - laptop restarts everytime

2. Everytime i restart my laptop, my second ssd is locked by bitlocker.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime i restart my laptop, my second ssd is locked by bitlocker.: I cloned my main ssd yesterday, i got windows 11 to boot but my second ssd is always locked after a restart and theres also no bitlocker options on the laptop. How can i fix it?...
  3. StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop: Hello,Before linking me other questions of same subject notice I already tried all the solutions in the other threads on answers.microsft.comI couldn't fix my problem so I'm opening a new one.Everytime I restart my laptop, StickyKeys option and its sub-option press MAIUSC 5...
  4. StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop

StickyKeys activate everytime I restart my laptop: Hello,Before linking me other questions of same subject notice I already tried all the solutions in the other threads on answers.microsft.comI couldn't fix my problem so I'm opening a new one.Everytime I restart my laptop, StickyKeys option and its sub-option press MAIUSC 5...
  5. Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop: Hello my name is loafy every time i restart or turn on my laptop it say KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDi easily solve it with just turning it off&turning it on againbut there is a twist after i turn it off and then turn it on again it go back to bluescreen...
  6. Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop

Get KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED everytime i turn on/restart my laptop: Hello my name is loafy every time i restart or turn on my laptop it say KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDi easily solve it with just turning it off&turning it on againbut there is a twist after i turn it off and then turn it on again it go back to bluescreen...
  7. Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing everytime I restart my laptop: Last week I turned on my pc from sleep mode and it crashed with blue screen. Atfer trying and trying to restart I could solve it by the "start repair" to restore it to a point where there wasn't any problem. After that it turned on okay. Now I was having some issues on...
  8. i reinstalled my windows becase my bios wont detect my ssd everytime i restart laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i reinstalled my windows becase my bios wont detect my ssd everytime i restart laptop: Hello, i reinstalled my windows hoping it will solve my problem .. if restart the using windows>power>restart my laptop wont boot up because my ssdwhere my OS and my boot manager wont show up in the bios boot list the only option is PXE networknothing happends when it...
  9. My device is not resuming work after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    My device is not resuming work after restart: Hello, I know in windows 10 system will resume work after restart if gets switched off due to low battery. However, my system is not resuming even I kept the correct settings in power plan. Please have a look once and let me know if you need any other information....
  10. Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 laptop stuck at restarting everytime: Hello, When I try to restart my win 10 laptop, It stuck at restarting every time. It doesn't restart and I have to force shutdown the laptop. Awaiting a solution....