Windows 10: My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...

Discus and support My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my one time press. Why is it happnihap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by winkigreen, Oct 10, 2018.

1. My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...

My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my one time press.

Why is it happnihap

:)

winkigreen, Oct 10, 2018

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 10, 2018
  3. My right laptop key (laptops key) was continuously get pressed without my touch..but now it's not responding.

My right laptop key (laptops key) was continuously get pressed without my touch..but now it's not responding.. what is the problem behind this..

Please suggest some thing.

winkigreen, Oct 10, 2018
  4. manofthem Win User

My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...

Booting without press any key

@dhievm go ahead and list the model number that gives exact specs/info.

Does it stop right at the Toshiba logo and sit there? Will it sit forever til you press a key, or will it eventually work after so long?

manofthem, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my...

1. My laptop right arrow key not working,but sometimes the key is continuously press with my... - Similar Threads - laptop right arrow

2. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  3. Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right arrow key still works but doesn't function as a right arrow key: As the title states, my right arrow key works fine, I've tested it using a keyboard tester and it shows up as being used. I can use it with other buttons like holding shift or control and it will use that function fine but just pressing it provides no function like being able...
  4. My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes: Hi! As you read, my PC has been having that weird problem. I have no idea how it happened, but it started doing it about a week ago. It's very annoying, and makes it hard to do normal things like typing. My only solution is press the right arrow key when it happens, which...
  5. My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes

My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes: Hi! As you read, my PC has been having that weird problem. I have no idea how it happened, but it started doing it about a week ago. It's very annoying, and makes it hard to do normal things like typing. My only solution is press the right arrow key when it happens, which...
  6. My Windows Laptop thinks right arrow key is held down sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My Q key presses the up arrow key

My Q key presses the up arrow key: Hello! So, a few days ago, I was playing a game, which uses the Q key to dash. Then, suddenly, Q key was not working anymore. After a few tries, I realized the Q key was working, but not for up, left and right, only for down. I can't use the ctrl key anymore, and my q key is...
  8. The right arrow key on my laptop is not working

The right arrow key on my laptop is not working: I also noticed on the device manager that it has 101 keys instead of 102 I tried updating already, Uninstalling, and a bunch lot of other things but it just wont work, and the key is normal, doesn't want to pop out and its pretty much a normal key that stopped working for...
  9. Right arrow key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right arrow key not working: When pressing the right arrow key (even the one in the number pad), it just doesn't work. Nothing happens. It isn't a hardware issue as the key works when pressing it down with Control, shift or function. It also works when entering the BIOS, it even registers as "right" when...
  10. Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop

Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop: hey, i am facing issue that my Down Arrow key and right arrow key is not working on my windows 10 laptop. and some keys from the number pad also. like when i click on 1 number button on top of Q letter, it works when number lock is on/off and after changing the number lock it...