Windows 10: My Laptop running W10.

Discus and support My Laptop running W10. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop keeps trying to install updates. Error code 0x800F0908 which appears to be to with a device's I do not possess. Any responses. to *** Email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robert_dj, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Robert_dj Win User

My Laptop running W10.

my laptop keeps trying to install updates. Error code 0x800F0908 which appears to be to with a device's I do not possess. Any responses. to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Regards.

:)

Robert_dj, Jun 8, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 8, 2019
  4. My Laptop running W10.

Dell laptop running W10 doesn't see Surface running W10 on same home wifi. Surface sees Dell

Dell laptop running W10 doesn't see Surface running W10 on same home wifi. Surface sees Dell

BonnieWells2, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop running W10.

1. My Laptop running W10. - Similar Threads - Laptop running W10

2. Hi, can this older laptop run W10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, can this older laptop run W10?: Hi, if a kind soul could tell me if this laptop (HP Probook 4530s from 2011, equipped with Windows 7 Professional which runs pretty good) could run Windows 10 at usable performance I'd be grateful as I don't know much about specs. Here are the specifications: Specs...
  3. Dead laptop that was running a dual boot with W7 and W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dead laptop that was running a dual boot with W7 and W10: I have a HP Pavillion laptop that was faithfully running a dual boot setup with W7 and W10 for a few years. However, I made the fatal mistake of powering off the laptop when it asked which OS should run. Now the laptop is dead. DEAD. When the power button is pushed it...
  4. W10: Is My Acer Aspire 7740-5691 Laptop Compatible With W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10: Is My Acer Aspire 7740-5691 Laptop Compatible With W10: Hello everyone; During the time when we could download Window 10 free I ran it for almost 30 days and I do not remember having any issues. I did not create an ISO on a memory stick or DVD. My laptop is an Aspire 7740-5691, Intel i3 M330 quad core , 2.13 GHZ, 64 bit, 1 TB...
  5. Dell laptop running W10 doesn't see Surface running W10 on same home wifi. Surface sees Dell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell laptop running W10 doesn't see Surface running W10 on same home wifi. Surface sees Dell: Dell laptop running W10 doesn't see Surface running W10 on same home wifi. Surface sees Dell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-running-w10-doesnt-see-surface-running/768b37ba-9fee-425e-9cc0-a14a839503b8
  6. make dvd auto-run / manual run in my w10 pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    make dvd auto-run / manual run in my w10 pc.: Hello I wanted to run a dvd today but it will not run at all in my Windows Media Player.. I then tried the CyberLink DVD suite and that also wouldn't auto run but I could get it to run from a manual start. What do I need to do to make WMP work please. Also the dvd has a...
  7. W10 Update Run Amok?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    W10 Update Run Amok?: Seems like W10 update is having a problem with this update? Or is this just another unique feature? Or is it something I'm doing wrong? Everyday brings a new W10 adventure on one of my six systems! 41640
  8. Athlon 4800+ running W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Athlon 4800+ running W10: Having asked questions on this forum and the W7 forum, I have successfully installed W10hp 32bit on an old socket 939 Athlon X2 4800+ machine. It was suggested that 64 bit was also likely to work. Microsoft's upgrade would not work because the processor lacked the correct...
  9. Is this spec enough to run W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this spec enough to run W10: How do you think this spec laptop will perform with Windows 10 - or would it be better to stick with W7. [img] Thanks 22954
  10. W10 screwed up my laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 screwed up my laptop: I upgraded to w10 pro from w7 pro. I thought all was well, but yesterday the screen went sideways - tried to drag it and went to settings , no help. I restored a saved image (Macrium) and I got the screen back, but it did it again. I installed an external hdd ( has...