Windows 10: My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting

Discus and support My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i Have an issue. Before 2 Days i did format my laptop. Installed all the drivers and everything was fine till now. Now it is too slow. Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mar21V, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Mar21V Win User

My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting

Hello, i Have an issue.

Before 2 Days i did format my laptop. Installed all the drivers and everything was fine till now. Now it is too slow. Before formatting was cool but now i need to wait for 5 second to open any program is something like that.

Can u help me how can i fix this issue?

P.S : before formatting everything was okay. I Have an Core i7 8th generation laptop with GB RAM DDR4.

Thank You

:)

Mar21V, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Jessen P Win User
    Laptop is running very slow

Hi Thomas,

What all troubleshooting steps have you performed?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I would request you to execute the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if there is any improvement in the speed of laptop.

To perform common maintenance tasks in Windows, such as cleaning up unused files and shortcuts, try using the System Maintenance troubleshooter to automatically find and fix problems. For example, the System Maintenance troubleshooter looks for unused files
    and shortcuts that you can clean up or remove so that your computer can run faster.

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter
    on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.

• Click on Troubleshooting.

• Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.

• Click on System Maintenance option.

• Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Please revert if you face any issues with slow speed of laptop.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Sep 11, 2019
  4. takomako Win User

laptop is slow after format.

hey guys, i recently formated my laptop (asus k55dr {a8}) cause it was really slow.
    now it seems to go faster than before but still laggy at many places. got the latest drivers 14.4.
    the cpu is working at 4% so it is not a cpu overload or something. my guess was the hard drive.
    is there any way to check if my hard drive is faulty? i know cheap laptops meant to be slow but not making you want to smash on the wall. *Smile My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting :)
    thnx in advance for all your responses and advises.

takomako, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. My Laptop Runs too slow after Formatting - Similar Threads - Laptop Runs too

2. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  3. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is too slow: kmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-too-slow/574d1131-30ea-490b-8fbc-2c1001ffb30a
  4. my laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. The cpu is always running at 100% and laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The cpu is always running at 100% and laptop is too slow: Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Device dell inspiron 15 3505 Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 OS build 22621.675 My laptop is mostly at...
  6. The cpu is always running at 100% and laptop is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The cpu is always running at 100% and laptop is too slow: Processor AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 5.89 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Device dell inspiron 15 3505 Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 22H2 OS build 22621.675 My laptop is mostly at...
  7. Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 runs too slow in my laptop: Hi, I bought HP 15s GU0008AU laptop with AMD athelon processor, with Windows 10. My laptop is extremely slow from the beginning. I updated windows and did several things found on internet, but windows takes lots of CPU while running. Please help me to speed up my laptop....
  8. laptop is too slow

laptop is too slow: Hello sir my name is abhishek I recently buy a ldeapad slim 3 from amazon but this laptop performs too slow every apps takes too much time too load and also if i start restart the laptop for update its restart screen stuck and did not update the pc properly and its too...
  9. my laptop open too slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop open too slow: my laptop is opening too slow and it stop for 2 second while working on it this start happen from 3 days but before that it was opening too fast and never stop while working what should i do...
  10. My Laptop is running too slow.

My Laptop is running too slow.: Can anyone suggest what to do. Getting this screen on booting. This happened after a Windows Update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-running-too-slow/a397ded9-2403-4ce3-8021-a04d57f01f69

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make my laptop fast after formatting

2. what can i do if hp laptop is too slow after formati ng