Windows 10: My laptop says that my Bluetooth speaker is connected but sound still comes from the...

Discus and support My laptop says that my Bluetooth speaker is connected but sound still comes from the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Pavilion laptop with Windows 10. I paired my Google Nest speaker with my laptop but I still have the internal speaker as the one that is used.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PamH, Feb 26, 2021.

1. PamH Win User

My laptop says that my Bluetooth speaker is connected but sound still comes from the...

I have a Pavilion laptop with Windows 10. I paired my Google Nest speaker with my laptop but I still have the internal speaker as the one that is used. How do I switch to my Bluetooth speaker? Devices under setting says that the speaker is paired.

:)

Thema:

My laptop says that my Bluetooth speaker is connected but sound still comes from the...

1. My laptop says that my Bluetooth speaker is connected but sound still comes from the... - Similar Threads - laptop says Bluetooth

2. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  3. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  4. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The bluetooth speaker works with my phone I am using Dell laptop Inspiron 5570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/efdeab6c-fa91-4be7-9709-41de3c7fb372
  5. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The bluetooth speaker works with my phone I am using Dell laptop Inspiron 5570 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/efdeab6c-fa91-4be7-9709-41de3c7fb372
  6. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  7. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker: The speaker works with my phone, how can i set the speaker as sound output when connected to the Dell laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-connected-but-the-sound-is-not-coming/8ed1e1aa-24d8-4b80-beea-00cf5f2ea28e
  8. Bluetooth is connected but the sound is not coming out from the speaker

9. My bluetooth headphones are connected, but sound is still coming from the laptop speakers,...

My bluetooth headphones are connected, but sound is still coming from the laptop speakers,...: My Bluetooth headphones are connected to my laptop, but when I play any type of sound it comes from my laptop speakers instead of the Bluetooth headphones. Is there anyway that I can switch this? It used to work fine and randomly stopped about a month ago....
  10. No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers

No sound coming from connected Bluetooth speakers: Hi. I've recently purchased a Xiaomi Bluetooth speaker for my Windows 10 (64 bit) laptop. The speaker connects without a problem but there is no sound coming from it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers but still no sound. The speaker - - Shows as...