Windows 10: My laptop screen divided 6 displays

Discus and support My laptop screen divided 6 displays in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]Windows 10 Laptop showing 6 displays?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RaviEerla, Jan 20, 2021.

1. RaviEerla Win User

My laptop screen divided 6 displays

My laptop screen divided 6 displays [​IMG]Windows 10 Laptop showing 6 displays?

:)

RaviEerla, Jan 20, 2021

2. Computer display divided into 4

Hi Barnes,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due the display driver is being is outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

For now, I would suggest you try updating the Display driver from Device Manager manually and check if it helps. Try the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Display Adaptor”.

• Right click on the device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist, try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest updated display driver and install the same form the below link.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-ENVY-6-Ultrabook/5296040/model/5330119/drivers

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 20, 2021
  4. My laptop screen divided 6 displays

Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

My laptop screen divided 6 displays

1. My laptop screen divided 6 displays - Similar Threads - laptop screen divided

2. My computer screen is divided into two horizontally it looks like a display adapter glitch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer screen is divided into two horizontally it looks like a display adapter glitch...: Computer screen is divided into two horizontally looks like a display adapter glitch, please help it's very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-is-divided-into-two/f37ca9bc-ae42-4f9b-8058-53dea9004d5e
  3. My computer screen is divided into two horizontally it looks like a display adapter glitch...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer screen is divided into two horizontally it looks like a display adapter glitch...: Computer screen is divided into two horizontally looks like a display adapter glitch, please help it's very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-is-divided-into-two/f37ca9bc-ae42-4f9b-8058-53dea9004d5e
  4. My computer screen is divided into two horizontally it looks like a display adapter glitch...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my labtop screen was divided into two parts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my labtop screen was divided into two parts: My toshiba tecra m7 labtop screen went black then the computer crashed and restarted itself. I have a blue screen with critical errors. I managed to get it started up in safe mode but the screen has split horizontally in two parts even on booting it . I updeted the bios but...
  6. my labtop screen was divided into two parts

my labtop screen was divided into two parts: My toshiba tecra m7 labtop screen went black then the computer crashed and restarted itself. I have a blue screen with critical errors. I managed to get it started up in safe mode but the screen has split horizontally in two parts even on booting it . I updeted the bios but...
  7. My laptop's screen display

My laptop's screen display: Hello I have a problem with my laptop's screen it suddenly becomes so grey picture 2 usually the contrast is same with the display in my monitor screen which is shown in picture 1 I never changed the display settings of my laptop. Yesterday I did not have an issue like this...
  8. Screen divided into 4 identical screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen divided into 4 identical screens: I have a problem with my laptop's screen right now. It was divided into 4 identical screen and I don't know how to resolve it. I have Windows 10 21H1 OS in a Sony Vaio E series Laptop.....
  9. DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DOWNLOADS FOLDER DIVIDED INTO 6 SECTIONS: I RAN WIN 10 VER, 1903 X64 (KB450254) update. Now the DOWNLOADS folder is divided into 6 sections. I want the old setup back but don't see that option on the properties section. Bruk251...
  10. my desktop screen is divided by a thin line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my desktop screen is divided by a thin line: please help me a thin line has divided my screen into two equal half after l uninstall and reinstall office 2010. Is my system going to crash. Please l need urgent help. Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to solve laptop screen dividing issue

2. Laptop screen divided into 6 small parts

3. whys my laptop screen partition

4. hp notebook screen divided into four