Windows 10: My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on

Discus and support My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It's stuck in getting widows ready.when screen get lime and purple I searched and found to fix it I should update driver.i update and restart and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Armin Nikeravesh, May 14, 2023.

1. My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on

It's stuck in getting widows ready.when screen get lime and purple I searched and found to fix it I should update driver.i update and restart and now it's stuck in getting windows ready.pls help

:)

Armin Nikeravesh, May 14, 2023

2. my laptop screen is lime green and purple and my 2nd monitor is showing the proper colors, how do i get my laptop back to it' s default settings

my laptop screen is lime green and purple and my 2nd monitor is showing the proper colors, how do i get my laptop back to it' s default settings

mkalmonson, May 14, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 14, 2023
  4. My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on

Black Screen During Driver Update My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on :(

I reinstalled my laptop back to factory settings, and I wanted to update the GPU drivers. But when I try, the screen turns black during the update, but the computer is still running. I was forced to turn off the computer and turn it back on. I used system restore, so now I'm using the default drivers that came with the laptop. Can you guys suggest anything?

mrpubnoobz, May 14, 2023
Thema:

My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on

1. My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on - Similar Threads - laptop screen lime

2. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a half purple screen on my laptop: My hp laptop was connected to the tv through hdmi while I was playing a little game on it, power went off and so did the tv but on my laptop screen it was different. Half of the screen was purple while the other half was normal. I don't know what caused it given that this...
  3. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a half purple screen on my laptop: My hp laptop was connected to the tv through hdmi while I was playing a little game on it, power went off and so did the tv but on my laptop screen it was different. Half of the screen was purple while the other half was normal. I don't know what caused it given that this...
  4. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I get this when I start my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get this when I start my laptop: Script: C:\User\NAME\APPData\Local\Update\Run.vbsLine: 31Char:1Error: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the request serviceCode: 800705AASource: nullHow to solve this...
  6. I get this when I start my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get this when I start my laptop: How to solve this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-this-when-i-start-my-laptop/03ed2ec2-6d79-4d56-a5eb-b377c6685af8
  7. My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on: It's stuck in getting widows ready.when screen get lime and purple I searched and found to fix it I should update driver.i update and restart and now it's stuck in getting windows ready.pls help...
  8. My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop screen get lime and purple.when I update driver. It doesn't get on: It's stuck in getting widows ready.when screen get lime and purple I searched and found to fix it I should update driver.i update and restart and now it's stuck in getting windows ready.pls help...
  9. Camera Drivers get recognized only when I restart my Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Drivers get recognized only when I restart my Laptop: Hi All, I think I have a strange situation with my Laptop built-in camera and its drivers in Windows 10, I installed the drivers properly and they work fine until I close the lid of my laptop, when I open the lid back the camera does not work, when I checked the device...
  10. Purple Haze on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Purple Haze on my laptop: Hello, i use a windows 10 laptop with 8GB RAM and intel Graphics 620. My laptop screen suddenly turned purple and its as if the purple tint is glowing. Now i need help because i make use of the laptop in ventilated environments, i do not make use of it on a bed and its just...