Windows 10: My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

Discus and support My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop screen get turn off automatically after half and hour of use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarishankarTiwari1, Jun 9, 2020.

1. My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

My laptop screen get turn off automatically after half and hour of use.

:)

HarishankarTiwari1, Jun 9, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 9, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 9, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

1. My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically. - Similar Threads - laptop screen off

2. Half of my laptop screen are glitched

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Half of my laptop screen are glitched: I dont know what were the cause of it but when i opened my laptop half of the screen frozen except 1/4 top of it, how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/half-of-my-laptop-screen-are-glitched/d0f4d459-bd84-4d19-8d5f-a469b7719339
  3. My HP laptop is getting off automatically after 30 Seconds

My HP laptop is getting off automatically after 30 Seconds: Hi community my HP 1000 laptop is getting off automatically after every 30 seconds when i turn it on the screen remains black. i have changed the RAM, laptop battery and charger but issue remains. I think it is the issue of BIOS. Can anyone help ,e troubleshooting the...
  4. My HP laptop is getting off automatically after 30 Seconds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My HP laptop is getting off automatically after 30 Seconds: Hi community my HP 1000 laptop is getting off automatically after every 30 seconds when i turn it on the screen remains black. i have changed the RAM, laptop battery and charger but issue remains. I think it is the issue of BIOS. Can anyone help ,e troubleshooting the...
  5. My HP laptop is getting off automatically after 30 Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My laptop is getting rebooted if I leave it on for like half an hour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is getting rebooted if I leave it on for like half an hour.: bsod reason crticial power error, reliability history showing The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Please help.all my drivers are updated and even my windows are updated the problem seems to have started after I downloaded a integration runtime for work....
  7. My laptop is getting rebooted if I leave it on for like half an hour.

My laptop is getting rebooted if I leave it on for like half an hour.: bsod reason crticial power error, reliability history showing The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. Please help.all my drivers are updated and even my windows are updated the problem seems to have started after I downloaded a integration runtime for work....
  8. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING: My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet have tried any methods. I'm really appreciated if there is any aids...
  9. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING: My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet have tried any methods. I'm really appreciated if there is any aids...
  10. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING