Windows 10: My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

Discus and support My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop screen get turn off automatically after half and hour of use.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HarishankarTiwari1, Jun 9, 2020.

1. My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

My laptop screen get turn off automatically after half and hour of use.

:)

HarishankarTiwari1, Jun 9, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 9, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 9, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically.

1. My laptop screen get off after half and hour automatically. - Similar Threads - laptop screen off

2. How to get my laptop off of resetting screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get my laptop off of resetting screen?: Hey so my laptop has been on the reset screen for over a week now and I’ve tried everything to fix it. I was just wanting to know how to go about fixing as nothing has worked so far.Thanks...
  3. How to get my laptop off of resetting screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get my laptop off of resetting screen?: Hey so my laptop has been on the reset screen for over a week now and I’ve tried everything to fix it. I was just wanting to know how to go about fixing as nothing has worked so far.Thanks...
  4. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING: My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet have tried any methods. I'm really appreciated if there is any aids...
  5. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING: My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet have tried any methods. I'm really appreciated if there is any aids...
  6. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Computer freezes after an hour and a half of usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes after an hour and a half of usage: So I have a issue of where my computer just degrades and freezes after about an hour of usage, I've only had this computer for about a few days, and I built it myself so this is pretty annoying. My short term solution was to just restart it every hour after it hits that mark...
  8. my laptop turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off automatically: sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-automatically/b74dd9d8-d6f2-416d-aea4-53f334bf36de
  9. My laptop is getting to much of blue screen death after 1 hour or 2.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is getting to much of blue screen death after 1 hour or 2.: [ATTACH]System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4} EventID 41 Version 8 Level 1 Task 63 Opcode 0 Keywords 0x8000400000000002 - TimeCreated [ SystemTime]...
  10. In Windows 10 my laptop automatically gets turn off after randomly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    In Windows 10 my laptop automatically gets turn off after randomly.: I have dual boot system on my laptop. My laptop works fine with CentOS 7 but when I use Windows 10 it gets turn off automatically and randomly, previously this was not the case. I guess if this is due to any new updates from Windows 10? How to fix it?...