Windows 10: My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

Discus and support My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was in the middle of doing something on my laptop, and all of a sudden it brought me back to my home screen, minimized my game, and changed my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Austin Rentrop, Aug 6, 2022.

1. My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

So I was in the middle of doing something on my laptop, and all of a sudden it brought me back to my home screen, minimized my game, and changed my resolution size. It said something about my graphics, but I didn't fully read it. Something similar happened before when my whole screen zoomed in, but that time just went and changed the resolution back to what I had before. I thought of doing that for this problem, but when I went to settings and resolution, the setting to change resolution was greyed out. I also tried the keyboard shortcuts, but those didn't work. I have no idea what happened an

:)

Austin Rentrop, Aug 6, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 6, 2022
  4. 1Kurgan1 Win User

My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

TPU Capture Auto Zoom

Not sure where else to post this since it isn't listed in the TPU Software section. But when I hit print screen it instantly zooms in. If I try to take a fullscreen shot it only takes the zoomed in window. Any ideas here?

1Kurgan1, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

1. My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it. - Similar Threads - laptop screen zoomed

2. My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop screen is zoomed out and I don't know how to fix it.: So I was in the middle of doing something on my laptop, and all of a sudden it brought me back to my home screen, minimized my game, and changed my resolution size. It said something about my graphics, but I didn't fully read it. Something similar happened before when my...
  3. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  4. Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help! I know the issue but I don't know how to fix.: I run a Minecraft server to play with friends. The file that runs the server is named "start.bat". So I set it to startup when the PC was turned on. I no longer wanted it to startup when powering on so I went into startup apps and disabled "start". I disabled the wrong start....
  5. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  6. Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello there is a problem in my laptop and i don't know how to fix it: Every time I use the laptop for a short period, it starts to lag and slows down in the FPS and slows down the games and applications and everything. And every time I use the laptop more the lag increases Is there a way to fix this problem?Forgot to mention that i scanned a...
  7. I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  8. how do i zoom out my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i zoom out my screen: the bezels on my monitor are too big which in turn makes look like the screen is zoomed in,how can i make the screen smaller so that it fits my monitor,and no,resolution changes wont fix it...
  9. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Stressed out, don't know how to fix... please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stressed out, don't know how to fix... please help!: Hello, so today I got a new razer headset and I tried to plugin and I immediately got so many errors from my pc via Audio devices, me being stupid I uninstalled the RealTekHD audio driver and then AMD audio driver and now I can't install either of them, when I try to install...