Windows 10: My laptop screen no more working

Discus and support My laptop screen no more working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using a touch laptop but this morning I noticed that touchscreen isn't responding as it should. I don't use it frequently So, I don't any idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArjavD, Sep 23, 2020.

1. ArjavD Win User

My laptop screen no more working

I am using a touch laptop but this morning I noticed that touchscreen isn't responding as it should. I don't use it frequently So, I don't any idea how long this problem is going on. I tried updating my pc to latest version and ran the hardware troubleshooter but no help

:)

ArjavD, Sep 23, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 23, 2020
  4. N-Gen Win User

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop screen no more working - Similar Threads - laptop screen more

2. Blue Screen - Laptop not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Laptop not working: Please see picture below. It’s not restarting and it doesn’t allow me to press or do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-laptop-not-working/1e2f9256-d6a4-4765-ae29-9a10f2ba6c75
  3. Blue Screen - Laptop not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Laptop not working: Please see picture below. It’s not restarting and it doesn’t allow me to press or do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-laptop-not-working/1e2f9256-d6a4-4765-ae29-9a10f2ba6c75
  4. On-Screen laptop working but not normal keyboard on laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    On-Screen laptop working but not normal keyboard on laptop: Hi, I've had this problem before and I can't remember how I fixed it but it happened again this morning and I've been searching for an hour how to fix it and have tried restarting, turning on and off tablet mode. I think i pressed a button to make this happen but i don't...
  5. Lock Screen not working when screen timeout is more than one minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lock Screen not working when screen timeout is more than one minute: [ATTACH] Posting my help request post here too since in my last post, I had someone help me. My lock screen doesn't work whenever I set my screen timeout in the Settings to anything more than 1 minute. It's happened for about a month now or so, after an update I think. My...
  6. Laptop gets stuck more and more often?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop gets stuck more and more often?: Well, I have had a laptop (Windows 10) for about 4 months now and about a month ago it got stuck. The sound repeated every 3 seconds and the laptop did not react to any owner. lately exactly this happened more and more often, and today within half an hour 3-4 times. I...
  7. Child request for more screen time no longer works

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child request for more screen time no longer works: I have my son's laptop set up with screen time limits. When he runs low, he requests more screen time from his laptop and I receive the request via email. In the past, I could approve more screen time via that email message and he'd receive it. For the past month or so,...
  8. My laptop works but the screen is just black.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop works but the screen is just black.: I'm using a "Evoo Ultra Thin 11.6 Windows 10 Laptop" and when I turn it on, the battery and status light works but the screen just stays black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-works-but-the-screen-is-just-black/a82a19b1-e90c-4759-b4b0-0ca005a63276
  9. touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch screen not working on my lenovo laptop: i am using a lenovo yoga 520 lap top. suddenly my laptops touch screen stop working. now my i cannot use my lap top in tablet form. i have done trouble shooting for finding hardware problems. but it says there is no issue with hardware. what is the solution for this...
  10. Laptop screen not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen not working: My laptop now not opening screen when last time it is fine working . Some noise is coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-not-working/12b18583-bc30-4d30-b3f2-25ab06df6750