Windows 10: My laptop screen stucks everytime i shut down my laptop and need to do force shutdown

Discus and support My laptop screen stucks everytime i shut down my laptop and need to do force shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; my laptop almost always freezes on shut down and I have to turn it off by the force shutdown method using the power buttonWhile Google searching I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by yashiR1, Apr 23, 2021.

1. yashiR1 Win User

My laptop screen stucks everytime i shut down my laptop and need to do force shutdown

my laptop almost always freezes on shut down and I have to turn it off by the force shutdown method using the power buttonWhile Google searching I have seen many others posting about this same problem but have been unable to locate a solution that works for me. I never had this problem before 2021 .this problem started after windiws update in january 2021.need a permanent fix to this issue .I have tried many methods like troubleshooting power option or restore power setting to default but nothing worked .Also facing problems related to battery from last month like i am not getting

:)

yashiR1, Apr 23, 2021

2. Laptop stuck at 'Shutting down' on starting with the loading circle rotating

It is stuck at Shutting down screen with that moving circle there

You need to do a "Forced Shutdown":

• Press and hold the power button until the laptop powers off
    • Press the power button again to restart the laptop.

DavidPostill, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 23, 2021
  4. rmoreau Win User

My laptop screen stucks everytime i shut down my laptop and need to do force shutdown

How to force shutdown on laptop lid close ?

Hi,
    I want to force a shutdown when the user close the laptop lid even if MSWord is open and the document was not saved.
    Any suggestion ?

Regards

rmoreau, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop screen stucks everytime i shut down my laptop and need to do force shutdown - Similar Threads - laptop screen stucks

2. My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.: My Laptop Stuck at ShutDown Screen Just Process Keep going On but not shutting down And My Keyboard is not Working, What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stuck-at-shut-down-screen/2c41c34f-6f69-4e6d-9fc4-6a170e10c1da
  3. My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.: My Laptop Stuck at ShutDown Screen Just Process Keep going On but not shutting down And My Keyboard is not Working, What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-stuck-at-shut-down-screen/2c41c34f-6f69-4e6d-9fc4-6a170e10c1da
  4. My Laptop Stuck At Shut Down Screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my laptop is not shutting down

my laptop is not shutting down: My Lenovo laptop was working fine until i started it up from it being shut down and the battery 0 after charging it and trying to turn it off it brings me to the Boot Menu. From here i can't exit or select any of the options. If i shut it down, it would just automatically...
  6. Laptop is stuck at shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop is stuck at shut down: I have recently done a clean reinstall of windows 10. Earlier I had no issues but now whenever I shut down my laptop its stuck at the shutting down window. I left my laptop at the shut down window hoping that it will shut down eventually but it remains stuck so I forced shut...
  7. Laptop is stuck at shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is stuck at shut down: I have recently done a clean reinstall of windows 10. Earlier I had no issues but now whenever I shut down my laptop its stuck at the shutting down window. I left my laptop at the shut down window hoping that it will shut down eventually but it remains stuck so I forced shut...
  8. Laptop is stuck at shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. everytime my laptop shuts down, everything is removed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    everytime my laptop shuts down, everything is removed.: Hi,everytime i shut down my laptop, everything is removed like downloaded applications, photos etc. This is really annoying as it only happened after an update i did, anyway to fix?...
  10. My laptop is shutting down

My laptop is shutting down: Recently i left my laptop to a service for a fix it was shutting down whenever i start some game no matter what ... like games from 2003 old and should run good on my laptop. So couple of week there after cleaned and changed the fan the laptop approved a bit whenever i get it...