Windows 10: My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR.........

Discus and support My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR......... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR...... ANY IDEAS? WIN 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kristen Fauske-Walker, Mar 23, 2021.

1. My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR.........

My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR...... ANY IDEAS? WIN 10

:)

Kristen Fauske-Walker, Mar 23, 2021

2. Windows 10 turned into grey colors

I have windows 10 professional installed for almost 4 months now. I have not activated it yet.

Today while using it and all of the sudden, the screen turned into grey scale colors everywhere.

At first, I thought it's a hardware or driver's issue.

But when I lock the screen or restart, the login page is in colors as usual.

The busy cursor (arrow with rotating circle) is in color.

So, I it's neither hardware nor driver's issue.

Any suggestions?

MohamedEl-Beltagy, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Colors looking grey in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the colors look grey on your computer. I would suggest you to check the color filters in Settings and see if that helps. Kindly, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + U, to open
      Ease of Access Settings
    2. Now, select Color filters from the left pane.
    3. Under Use color filters, toggle the switch to
      off for Turn on color filters.
    4. Clear the check box for Allow the shortcut key to toggle filter on or off.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 23, 2021
  4. My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR.........

grey color bars on laptop screen

facing problem of grey color bars on my laptop (Dell) screen, increasing day by day, the first day it was just a horizontal very thin line, but now it is more than 1 inch on the screen horizontally. please tell me about the problem and solution too. thanks

adms v singh, Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR.........

1. My laptop screen turned Grey today and I have tried everything to bring back COLOR......... - Similar Threads - laptop screen turned

2. I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.: Everything's gone, my apps are there but all my files are gone, custom settings gone, the information within my apps are gone. Its been completely wiped. What do I do? It had all my univeristy assignments on it, some of which is due soon....
  3. I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.: Everything's gone, my apps are there but all my files are gone, custom settings gone, the information within my apps are gone. Its been completely wiped. What do I do? It had all my univeristy assignments on it, some of which is due soon....
  4. I turned on my laptop today and everything's been reset.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Lenovo laptop screen goes black and I have tried everything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop screen goes black and I have tried everything!: I have tried updating the drivers, ending explorer.exe, disabling fast start up, not letting the laptop go to sleep. I am at a loss. It happens on charge and off charge. I do notice that sometimes it happens when I have something playing and then when I wake the mouse up to...
  6. Lenovo laptop screen goes black and I have tried everything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop screen goes black and I have tried everything!: I have tried updating the drivers, ending explorer.exe, disabling fast start up, not letting the laptop go to sleep. I am at a loss. It happens on charge and off charge. I do notice that sometimes it happens when I have something playing and then when I wake the mouse up to...
  7. Lenovo laptop screen goes black and I have tried everything!

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my laptop always deletes everything when i turn it off and back on: whenever i turn off my laptop, it completely wipes everything when i turn it back on. this is starting to annoy me, how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-always-deletes-everything-when-i-turn-it/1076660b-cbaa-46eb-b758-79915a93d5ad
  9. Laptop screen turns solid color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop screen turns solid color: I’ve been having this problem for over at least like 6 months but almost everytime I try to run a game like Valorant my screen will turn a solid color like brown and I have to manually shut it down. I’ve done almost everything I was recommended before so im starting to think...
  10. I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former...: I turn on my computer today and everything is changed. I have lost all my former configuration, my apps, my favorites and everything. I wish this would never happen it feels like and invasion on my privacy and it is certainly disrupting. You get up to work and your working...