Windows 10: My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds

Discus and support My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I tried maximizing my screen full screen in playing videos, the screen starts to turn green for a few seconds. I thought this was a one time event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ulah LA, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Ulah LA Win User

My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds

When I tried maximizing my screen full screen in playing videos, the screen starts to turn green for a few seconds. I thought this was a one time event but it's been happening for a few months whenever I try to play videos or open some websites.

:)

Ulah LA, Mar 27, 2021

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Returning Windows to Second Screen

Hello Kate,

Let's try to isolate the issue and see what is preventing you from using Windows to second screen. Kindly provide us the following information:

• When you turned on your computer, does it give you an extended display for both monitor screen and your laptop?
    • Is your monitor screen already connected to your laptop before turning it on?
    • What cable are you using to connect your second monitor to your laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

Ariel Acu, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

1. My laptop screen turns green for a few seconds - Similar Threads - laptop screen turns

2. My screen turned green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen turned green: My windows 10 screen suddenly turned static greenish when I was just watching a YouTube video. I don't know what happened it just randomly appeared. I didn't touch anything and I didn't disturb anything in my laptop. Can I please have some help to fix it? I really need this...
  3. My screen turned green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My screen turned green: My windows 10 screen suddenly turned static greenish when I was just watching a YouTube video. I don't know what happened it just randomly appeared. I didn't touch anything and I didn't disturb anything in my laptop. Can I please have some help to fix it? I really need this...
  4. My screen turned green

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my second screen turned green

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my second screen turned green: my second screen turned green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-second-screen-turned-green/c8838dcf-9733-416b-b904-00bfccf35de3
  6. my second screen turned green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my second screen turned green: my second screen turned green https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-second-screen-turned-green/c8838dcf-9733-416b-b904-00bfccf35de3
  7. my second screen turned green

8. Why my laptop's screen turning green all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why my laptop's screen turning green all of a sudden?: I was working on my laptop, writing some paper works and my monitor turned green light out of nowhere. If I restart my laptop, normal screen is showing for about 10 seconds and again turning green colour. How do I fix it?...
  9. Why my laptop's screen turning green all of a sudden?

Why my laptop's screen turning green all of a sudden?: I was working on my laptop, writing some paper works and my monitor turned green light out of nowhere. If I restart my laptop, normal screen is showing for about 10 seconds and again turning green colour. How do I fix it?...
  10. On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok

in Windows 10 Support
    On wakeup from sleep, few seconds of green screen and static, then ok: When waking up my computer from sleep, the monitor will show static for a second or so, then a green screen for a split second, then wake up fine. It never used to do this, so I am a little concerned. Ran windows memory diagnostics and everything returned fine. New...