Windows 10: My Laptop screen turns off

Discus and support My Laptop screen turns off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Guys Yesterday I tried to change my Nvidia Graphic Settings Everything was working as well but today when I turned on my laptop and clicked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NickImerlishvili, Oct 14, 2020.

1. My Laptop screen turns off

Hello Guys

Yesterday I tried to change my Nvidia Graphic Settings Everything was working as well but today when I turned on my laptop and clicked onWindows logo in down left corner few seconds later my screen turned off, can you help me what should I do?

By The Way I have Windows 10 Professional 64-bit

:)

NickImerlishvili, Oct 14, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Oct 14, 2020
  3. N-Gen Win User
    Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Virus-j Win User

My Laptop screen turns off

Toshiba Laptop Black Screen

I have a Toshiba Laptop, Was reinstalling windows 7 on it last night left it doing the updates then shut it down. Turned it on this this afternoon only to find the laptop screen is Black and also there is a burning smell coming from the Fan.

I connected the Laptop to a external monitor that is fine, Can go into bios, Windows boots up fine Etc.
    Just took apart the laptop earlier to check all the cables where in correctly, Checked the motherboard over for any damage, burnt bits but but found nothing. Just put it back together now but im still getting this burning smell and i still cant use the laptop screen only a external screen.

I Tried Pressing FN+F5 to switch to the laptop screen, But still black screen. Any Suggestions please ?

Thanks

Virus-j, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop screen turns off

1. My Laptop screen turns off - Similar Threads - Laptop screen turns

2. Laptop turns off the screen and restarts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turns off the screen and restarts.: I set to turn off the screen of my laptop after 5 mins, but after turning off the screen my laptop just won't turn on for a bit of time and restarts. I looked in event viewer and got this event:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000019c...
  3. Laptop screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen not turning off: So my laptop has a keyboard shortcut to switch off the display, so the laptop is still running but the display is off.It's worked no problem since I've had the laptop, and I know the Fn key and the F7 key work independently, as are all the Fn functions on the keyboard, except...
  4. My laptop screen turns off and won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop screen turns off and won't turn on again: Hello, Often, when I don't touch my laptop, the screen turns off and doesn't come back on when I press a key or move the mouse. It is not on standby. Only the screen turns off. I have to turn off the pc by keeping the on / off button pressed for the screen to come back on....
  5. Laptop Screen turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Screen turning off: Laptop Screen getting getting turned off at times but laptop is still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-turning-off/610c6f7b-7da5-4bfe-9dd8-aab64e737812
  6. Laptop Screen turning off

Laptop Screen turning off: Laptop Screen getting getting turned off at times but laptop is still running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-turning-off/056e2ebf-b210-49fa-a34e-63aa8c941734
  7. W10 laptop screen turns off

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 laptop screen turns off: Hello, I recently got a new laptop with a fresh install of W10. Whenever I consume any hands-off content, like Youtube videos, my screen finds it appropriate to shut off on me. I am well aware that this is due to my battery saving settings that are set to make the screen...
  8. Laptop screen not turning off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop screen not turning off: Hi, i have a problem with turning my screen off. I have a button for screen off on the computer and it does nothing. I can normally change the brightness of the screen, and use other buttons, just the f7 for turning screen off is not working. For now, i changed the function...
  9. Turn off the laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off the laptop screen: Is there a way to turn off the laptop screen (Win10) when connected to an external monitor and leave the laptop on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-off-the-laptop-screen/a831a9b7-e2a1-4e60-8d2d-6e2f70cb5f67
  10. Laptop screen not turning off.

Laptop screen not turning off.: For some reason, the laptop that I had Windows 8.1 installed in last will not turn off after five or so minutes, like I had set it. This can be a huge drawback, because the laptop might be running on battery power and having the screen constantly on drains it. This usually...