Windows 10: My laptop shaked recently and literally.

Discus and support My laptop shaked recently and literally. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, my laptop, Dell G3 15, literally "shaked" inside it like there was an earthquake inside it twice. I don't really know what is causing this,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaQuang Son, May 24, 2022.

1. My laptop shaked recently and literally.

Recently, my laptop, Dell G3 15, literally "shaked" inside it like there was an earthquake inside it twice. I don't really know what is causing this, it was working normally but it happened twice so I got worried. What should I do about it?

:)

HaQuang Son, May 24, 2022

2. Shaking Screen

Since the recent update of windows 10 i.e. 1803 I have been facing an issue in which my screen starts shaking all of the sudden according to my observations I have noticed that shaking of the screen begins whenever I watch a video in Google Chrome Web
    Browser please suggest me how to fix this issue as this is very annoying.

Never have I faced this issue in any of the previous versions of Windows also the shaking goes away as soon as I close-open the laptop LID once.

Divit Khullar, May 24, 2022
  3. Laptop screen is shaking

Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help

RichardMondron, May 24, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop shaked recently and literally.

n-ster, May 24, 2022
Thema:

My laptop shaked recently and literally.

1. My laptop shaked recently and literally. - Similar Threads - laptop shaked recently

2. my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking: my laptop screen is shaking up and down it stops for a sec and then again starts i checked the connections of display and ram and there was no problem but it keeps shaking i even updated the display drivers but it still wasnt fixed i deleted discord as it was updated when the...
  3. my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking: my laptop screen is shaking up and down it stops for a sec and then again starts i checked the connections of display and ram and there was no problem but it keeps shaking i even updated the display drivers but it still wasnt fixed i deleted discord as it was updated when the...
  4. How to fix laptop mouse shaking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop mouse shaking?: My laptop mouse randomly starts shaking and clicking. I have tried cleaning the touch pad and keeping my windows updated but to no avail. even now as i write this the mouse has on its own selected this sentence....
  5. How to fix laptop mouse shaking?

How to fix laptop mouse shaking?: My laptop mouse randomly starts shaking and clicking. I have tried cleaning the touch pad and keeping my windows updated but to no avail. even now as i write this the mouse has on its own selected this sentence....
  6. My laptop shaked recently and literally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shaked recently and literally.: Recently, my laptop, Dell G3 15, literally "shaked" inside it like there was an earthquake inside it twice. I don't really know what is causing this, it was working normally but it happened twice so I got worried. What should I do about it?...
  7. My laptop shaked recently and literally.

My laptop shaked recently and literally.: Recently, my laptop, Dell G3 15, literally "shaked" inside it like there was an earthquake inside it twice. I don't really know what is causing this, it was working normally but it happened twice so I got worried. What should I do about it?...
  8. Windows Update issue and my laptop is literally glitching

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update issue and my laptop is literally glitching: I've been trying to update since 2 weeks. I'm getting no progress. It's been shutting down by itself on 30% most of the time. I've got an error code today when I was trying setup Windows update 2H21 by media creation tool. The error codes are 0xC1900101 - 0x30018. It says, "...
  9. Laptop screen shaking when moved

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen shaking when moved: OOPS! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! My laptop screen just shook and the fan made a zapping noise. Then it froze, so it had to be restarted. What could be causing the issue?...
  10. Laptop screen is shaking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop screen is shaking: Laptop screen is shaking, saw something about Screen Degauss? help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-screen-is-shaking/7db47e82-de20-45db-a9cc-d256164e7f61