Windows 10: My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

Discus and support My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aalok patel, Feb 23, 2024.

1. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem

:)

aalok patel, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

1. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem - Similar Threads - laptop show blinking

2. I don't know what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what the problem is.: Normally, in messenger I attach files, however earlier I couldn't send files because the file manager wasn't responding. So I tried Microsoft edge and it worked the first time, then it malfunctioned again. I also scanned for viruses yet none showed up. Does anyone know the...
  3. I don't know what the problem is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what the problem is.: Normally, in messenger I attach files, however earlier I couldn't send files because the file manager wasn't responding. So I tried Microsoft edge and it worked the first time, then it malfunctioned again. I also scanned for viruses yet none showed up. Does anyone know the...
  4. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  5. My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do

My Laptop blackscreens and I don't know what to do: Hi, so I was the middle of something then my PC shut down.The screen went dark and everything else was powered. I proceeded to Force a Shutdown to restart it. I got a screen that said OS didn't shut down properly so I waited amd clicked esc. I waited another 10 mins or so and...
  6. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem: Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-show-this-blinking-display-i-dont-know/429fd755-93a2-4cf0-9f6b-335b41e5455b
  7. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  8. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS: I am in serious trouble. I have been in total despair since this past Monday. Not eating, sleeping, working, etc... not being dramatic, just real. I am not very technical. I accidently permanently deleted a very important file off my desktop, I had pulled it out of my drive....
  9. HELP I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

10. Don't Know What to Do with the Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Know What to Do with the Laptop: I have a 4 year old laptop which windows doesn't let the updates to be downloaded on due to lack of space. It is an older model solid state drive model with 32GB of storage. Currently I have used all the tricks in the book to bring down the volume of stuff on it but still I...