Windows 10: My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem?

Discus and support My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kurokoro1012 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kurokoro1012, Oct 24, 2020.

1. My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem?

/u/kurokoro1012, Oct 24, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

unlock hdd

Hi Johan,

It is possible that your
    HDD was unreadable
    causing the error message to appear. We recommend that you perform these troubleshooting steps and check if there are any changes:

• Shutdown
      your
      PC.

• Unhooked
      the
      HDD
      and
      turn on
      your
      PC.

• Reconnect
      your
      HDD
      and
      restart
      your
      PC.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    laptop/computer's manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Johankaan Win User
    unlock hdd

Johankaan, Oct 24, 2020
  4. DrZoo Win User

My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem?

Various applications crashing, mostly from error 0xc0000005

KScorp, did you ever find any solution to this? I've been having the same problem for a while now. I too have the issue mostly when gaming (GTA5, BF4) I should try other games too. The crashing is pretty random as well. I thought I had it fixed today because I played GTA and BF4 for about 3 hours total with no crash. Then it suddenly crashed while I was in GTA5.

Things I have tried:
    • Run Memtest86, for over 24 hours. (Did this twice, no errors)
    • Microsoft Memory Diagnostic (No erros)
    • Tested all HDD's for bad sectors (all were good)
    • Uninstalled/reinstalled Nvidia drivers with DDU (still crashes)
    • Uninstalled Nvidia drivers again and moved GPU, a GTX 680, to different PCIe slot (still crashes)
    • Ran OCCT PSU test for 3 hours (nothing crashed)
    • Ran Driver Verifier to ensure driver integrity (ran for 16+ hours, no BSOD from misbehaving driver)

Things to try still:
    • Flash BIOS to updated version
    • Reinstall Windows 10 (this was happening with Windows 7 before fresh install/update to Win 10 so I don't think that was the issue)
    • Any other suggestions
    • Smash with hammer

DrZoo, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem?

1. My laptop shows these two errors. Applications also crash frequently. Is this a HDD problem? - Similar Threads - laptop shows errors

2. Frequent Application crashes on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Application crashes on Windows 11: Hello everyone,i recently switched to Windows 11 and ever since i have a lot of application crashes. Most of them are video games, because that is what i do on my pc. I can't quite figure out wether it is a hardware or software issue and i'm kindof out of options after...
  3. Frequent Application crashes on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Application crashes on Windows 11: Hello everyone,i recently switched to Windows 11 and ever since i have a lot of application crashes. Most of them are video games, because that is what i do on my pc. I can't quite figure out wether it is a hardware or software issue and i'm kindof out of options after...
  4. My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashed pretty frequently.: My laptops got crashed 4 times since I bought it just around 3 months ago.Can you guys read and analyze those dump files then inform me what's wrong with my laptop?https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tDDPFPnOtHLCfxwiJif41xIaLibCNoUB?usp=sharing^ This is a ggdrive link...
  5. My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop crashed pretty frequently.: My laptops got crashed 4 times since I bought it just around 3 months ago.Can you guys read and analyze those dump files then inform me what's wrong with my laptop?https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tDDPFPnOtHLCfxwiJif41xIaLibCNoUB?usp=sharing^ This is a ggdrive link...
  6. My laptop crashed pretty frequently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Frequent crashes of Chromium-based applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent crashes of Chromium-based applications: I am a developer. My machine has 8GB of RAM and has a core i5. Usually my workflow involves 8-10 tabs open on any chrome based browser with VSCode and other tools. Every now and then I find chrome and chromium-based apps (like VSCode) crashing. Google Chrome closes...
  8. Laptop crashing very frequently.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop crashing very frequently.: Hi, This problem started 2 months earlier, I did not use my laptop for a week and my sound drivers went missing all of a sudden I tried to reinstall them and it didn't work. I reinstalled windows 10 operating system and thought it will fix the driver issues. After...
  9. THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    THERE ARE TWO PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP PLEASE: i am unable to update it say that FIRST WHEN I CLICK ON UPDATE PC .,,< There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80070422..>written on...
  10. My laptop hdd error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop hdd error: I connect my laptop hdd to my another laptop but no decteted and can't even call diskmgmt and chkdsk (with administrator cmd promt) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hdd-error/e2684f12-466b-4ee2-b8c2-b164b241b85c"