Windows 10: my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

Discus and support my laptop shut down when i remove the charger in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi I have an hp laptop the product name is ''J3T7BEA'' I run a win 10 .this morning when I woke up I wanted to turn on my laptop but it didn't when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YoussefZemmouri, Dec 31, 2018.

1. my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

hi I have an hp laptop the product name is ''J3T7BEA'' I run a win 10 .this morning when I woke up I wanted to turn on my laptop but it didn't when I plugged in the charger it works but when I remove it, it turns off immediately so, please who can help me������

:)

YoussefZemmouri, Dec 31, 2018

2. My laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and now it's been stuck on the blue shutting down screen for days. Help.

Hi,

As per the screen shot that you have send, I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if you are able to access your desktop. To do so follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jan 10, 2020
  3. OrbitzXT Win User
    Laptop Chargers

Do laptop chargers have to be specific for the laptop or can I buy one for any laptop? I have a Gateway M-6750 in perfect condition but no charger to really use it. How much are they and where can I get one? Thank you!

OrbitzXT, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Toothless Win User

my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

Laptop charger

So my laptop charger decided to crap out on me suddenly, and I need to for my classes and whatnot while my desktop awaits a motherboard replacement. Where is a good place to get laptop chargers online?

( Laptop is a HP Pavilion G7 1368DX )

Toothless, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

my laptop shut down when i remove the charger

1. my laptop shut down when i remove the charger - Similar Threads - laptop shut down

2. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger: Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS checksum is invalid Error 502" thing appears on my screen before the laptop boots again to normal state. And the laptop won't...
  3. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger: Hey there!I charge my laptop to 100% and everytime I unplug the charger AC Adapter It instantly shuts down and when I turn it back on this error "CMOS checksum is invalid Error 502" thing appears on my screen before the laptop boots again to normal state. And the laptop won't...
  4. Laptop shuts down even on 100% after removing charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  6. My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.

My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger.: My laptop shuts down as soon as I unplug my charger. I tried the below method of troubleshooting:Unplug your Laptop and remove the batteryPress and hold the Power button for 30 secondsPlug your laptop back in and replace the BatteryStart your PC. When I perform the above...
  7. Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron-3567. I have been using in for 2 years, but recently when i plug in the charger it works for about 30 mins to 1 hour and suddenly shuts down. It wont turn back on unless I reconnect the battery and charger. I tried power draining the laptop but...
  8. Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron-3567. I have been using in for 2 years, but recently when i plug in the charger it works for about 30 mins to 1 hour and suddenly shuts down. It wont turn back on unless I reconnect the battery and charger. I tried power draining the laptop but...
  9. Laptop shuts down after a while when the charger is plugged in.

10. Whenever i unplug my laptop's charger it instantly shuts down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Whenever i unplug my laptop's charger it instantly shuts down: A couple weeks ago my computer started to shut down whenever i pull out the charger so i have to charge it at all times but its going to over charge, what should i do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer shut down when remove the charger