Windows 10: My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation

Discus and support My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello! My laptop wouldn't turn on First, i plugged the charger to my laptop was indicate the charger isn't plugging. I know it the charger is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bkach, May 15, 2020.

1. Bkach Win User

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation

Hello!

My laptop wouldn't turn on

First, i plugged the charger to my laptop was indicate the charger isn't plugging. I know it the charger is not working so i tested

Secondly, i test the charger voltage and was 19 volts, so there's a problem in my laptop. Where it isn't

Thirdly, i update my drivers and use troubleshooting try to fix anything can be fix while thecharger plugging and my battery low say there's no charger, my laptop was working evenmy battery was low in case without the charger will shutdown.

So i kept working on my laptop "where i should not i guess". He shutdown without showing a message was normal shutdown.

I visited my friend has the same laptop and we plugged my charger and he's laptop indicate the charger isn't pluggedso the charger is broken, and we try he's charger butmy laptop wouldn't turn on

* Moved from Health & Band

* OS assumed to be Win 10

:)

Bkach, May 15, 2020
  2. Chino Win User

HP Unveils Fifth-Generation HP ZBook Mobile Workstations

HP Inc. today unveiled a range of new, fifth-generation HP ZBook Mobile Workstations designed for creative and technical professionals, executives and students who demand high-performance computing and premium experiences. The new lineup features cutting-edge design, innovative collaboration tools and superb security features to help elevate the creative process.

"Today's mobile users are looking for premium products with outstanding performance, differentiated design, resilient security and practical collaboration tools to create anytime, anywhere, without limits," said Xavier Garcia, vice president and general manager, HP Z Workstations, HP Inc. "Whether it's the game-changing design of the world's most powerful convertible PC, the world's most powerful mobile workstation or the world's most secure mobile workstations, HP is delivering the products that creative and technical workers crave."

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation lwNL2dKBKyTOeS1E_thm.jpg

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation W6xKortT6U7wvvB0_thm.jpg

Purposeful Innovation to Excite
    By constantly monitoring market trends and customer insights, HP understands that today's mobile workers

surround themselves with a collection of products that speak to their personal design philosophy. They require products that don't just enable the creative process, but elevate it. HP ZBooks were created with forward-thinking design and versatility, precision inking experiences, the brightest displays, tool-less access and distinct eye-pleasing finishes. This generation of HP ZBook's tout precision-crafted machined aluminum for enhanced structural integrity, durability and weight-savings, and streamlined narrow border displays allow for more screen real estate in a smaller chassis.

Today, technical workstation users demand accelerated performance to dramatically improve workflows. As boundaries around traditional workplaces are erased, security becomes even more important. Nearly 70 percent of organizations have reported compromised laptops in the past 24 months, highlighting the need for robust security features that provide constant protection and resiliency in the event of an attack. Therefore, HP designs its HP ZBooks to be the world's most secure and manageable mobile workstations.

At the same time, as workplaces become more collaborative, the need for innovative tools is on the rise. The mobile user is at the center of this shift, with laptops/mobile workstations as the most frequently used devices for meetings and collaboration. HP ZBook Mobile Workstation users can collaborate naturally with the world-facing microphone and the HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard. This generation of HP ZBooks also have even richer sound over the previous generation - louder, bigger speakers with a lower bass roll-off.

Premium HP ZBooks Delight Creative Professionals
    Today, HP revealed the HP ZBook Studio x360 G5, the world's most powerful convertible PC. This versatile laptop gives users the latest convertible design with professional-grade performance needed to run multiple apps with speed and responsiveness. Users can edit high-resolution images without delay, with NVIDIA graphics and Intel Xeon processors. HP's innovative 360-degree hinge delivers the comfort of a laptop, the convenience of a tablet and the luxury of additional modes to help showcase work. Precision inking with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity are realized on the anti-glare HP DreamColor display - the world's brightest, 4K laptop display.

Creative professionals will experience the ultimate blend of design and performance in the next generation HP ZBook Studio G5. This premium model is smaller, faster and brighter than ever. Users can bring ideas to life on the world's brightest 4K laptop display. The HP DreamColor anti-glare display supports 100 percent Adobe RGB, has 600 nits of brightness, is 20 percent brighter than the Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch Retina display and 50 percent brighter than the Dell XPS UltraSharp 4K display. The HP ZBook Studio supports up to 6 TB of storage, with certified NVIDIA Quadro graphics and ultra-fast 6-core Intel Xeon processors, with 35 percent higher processing performance than the Apple MacBook Pro8.

Last fall, HP announced the HP ZBook x2, the world's most powerful detachable PC, to unleash the power of Adobe Creative Cloud with remarkable performance and versatility. This product now includes Intel's 8th generation of quad core processors that deliver 73 percent higher graphics performance compared to the Surface Pro.

Performance HP ZBooks Thrill Technical Community
    HP ZBook17 G5 delivers the performance of a desktop with the freedom of a laptop. Users will revel over the relentless performance when editing multiple streams of content, manipulating data and developing in VR. The HP ZBook 17 G5, the world's most powerful mobile workstation, is packed with 50 percent more cores generation over generation, up to 10 TB storage, 64 GB memory, NVIDIA Quadro P5200 graphics and 20 percent better thermals generation over generation to stay cool and quiet. With up to 50 million different configurations, the HP ZBook 17 G5 can be customized to meet any demand and can be upgraded in seconds without tools.

HP ZBook 15 G5, the number one mobile workstation in the world, provides extraordinary performance with industry-leading security and is designed to thrive with heavy rendering, engineering and simulation workflows. With 30 percent better thermal performance generation over generation, it stays quiet and cool running at maximum performance workloads. Users can bring projects to life with one billion colors on the stunning 600 nits 4K HP DreamColor display11. Users can also increase productivity with up to 6 TB of storage and 3 drives and up to 4 TB local PCIe TLC storage. Engineered for the future, upgrading is made easy with tool-less access. In 2016, NASA purchased 1,200 HP ZBook 15 mobile workstations for use on the ISS and to support ground development and flight support.

HP ZBook 15v G5 is a high-performance laptop, aimed at engineering students and SMBs, with high speed processors and graphics certified for peak performance - all at a low cost. This model has fast response times with 6-core Intel Xeon processors and 32 GB memory, even when running multiple apps at once. Users can access large 4K files quickly with up to 4 TB of high-speed storage and tackle complex 2D and 3D models with certified NVIDIA Quadro graphics. The HP ZBook 15v is optimized for stability and peak performance with professional software applications from leading software providers like Autodesk, Revit and SOLIDWORKS. This model features up to 2 TB local PCIe TLC storage.

Visionary Display for Visionary Creators
    The HP DreamColor Z27x G2 Studio Display delivers consistent accurate color, features a wide color gamut, high performance IPS Panel and workflow management tools with breakthrough HP DreamColor technology. This 27-inch diagonal display uses an integrated pop-up sensor that calibrates on demand or on a regular schedule. HP worked with leading visual effects studios to create customized solutions for an optimal design process, including onscreen markers, remote management and the world's first integrated keyboard-based input switching KVM to easily switch between devices. Users will experience a broad range of vividly accurate colors from 99 percent DCI P3 coverage, 98 percent Adobe RGB and a 1500:1 contrast ratio. The new HP Z27x joins the HP Z31x DreamColor Studio Display to make a family of the most advanced color-critical displays in the world.

Pricing and Availability
    • The HP ZBook Studio x360 is expected to be available beginning in May for a starting price of $1,499.
    • The HP ZBook Studio is expected to be available beginning in May for a starting price of $1,299.
    • The HP ZBook 17 is expected to be available beginning in May. Price not yet available.
    • The HP ZBook 15 is expected to be available beginning in May. Price not yet available
    • The HP ZBook 15v is expected to be available beginning in May for a starting price of $949.
    • The HP DreamColor Z27x G2 Display is available beginning in April for a starting price of $1,999.

Chino, May 15, 2020
  3. HP Unveils Its New Line of Desktop and Mobile Workstations

HP today introduced its most powerful Z Workstations, combining increased system expandability, higher-speed memory and multicore updates, as well as access to the latest technologies to help customers future-proof their investment in HP's broadest workstation portfolio.
    HP Z Desktops and HP ZBook Mobile Workstations are built to address the constraints of compute-intensive industries, including media and entertainment, graphic design, CAD, architecture, photography, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, scientific imaging, and oil and gas exploration. The new additions to the portfolio include:
    • The new HP Z840, Z640 and Z440 desktop workstations feature the latest Intel Xeon processor product family, and NVIDIA and AMD professional graphics options.
    • The new HP ZBook 15 G2 and 17 G2 Mobile Workstations take advantage of powerful processing, including optional Intel quad-core processors and NVIDIA Quadro and AMD FirePro professional graphics that are ISV-certified.

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation HP_ZDesktop_Workstations_Sep2014_01_thm.jpg

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation HP_ZBook_Mobile_Workstations_Sep2014_01_thm.jpg

"Our unwavering commitment to professional customers, investments in technology and HP engineering Z DNA are the secret sauce that have led to exceeding the needs of the world's most demanding customers," said Jim Zafarana, vice president and general manager, Commercial Solutions Business Unit, HP. "HP continues to invest in technology that allows our customers to push the limits of innovation when designing everything from running shoes to managing billions of dollars of tradable securities."

HP Z Desktop Workstations
    Adding to the market share-leading HP Z Workstation portfolio, the new HP Z Desktop Workstations offer availability of tested workstation applications from Adobe, Autodesk, Avid, Dassault, ESRI, SolidWorks, Siemens and many others. The new line of HP Z Workstations embrace Thunderbolt 2 for faster throughput of large files, HP Z Turbo Drive to help eliminate storage bottlenecks, HP Performance Advisor for system monitoring and HP Remote Graphics Software for remote collaboration of graphics-rich applications. In addition to offering Microsoft Windows 7 or 8.1, HP offers broad coverage of Linux support -- including Ubuntu.

With continued focus on performance, innovation and reliability, the three new HP Z Workstations offer a tool-less chassis, integrated handles and visually cable-less design to deliver radical ease of service, systemwide efficiency and superb expandability. To better address the New Style of IT, the workstations include a charging port for mobile devices, 14 percent faster DDR4 memory for improved application performance and BIOS enhancements to enable higher system performance and better security.
    • Built for high-end computing and visualization, the dual-processor HP Z840 Workstation delivers outstanding performance, award-winning industrial design and tool-free serviceability in a highly expandable chassis. This superb system expandability provides seven expansion slots, up to 10 expansion bays, 16 memory slots and support for up to 2 TB of memory.
    • With up to 50 percent more discrete processor cores and 33 percent more memory, the HP Z640 Workstation packs significant computing and visualization power. With its innovative design, the HP Z640 Workstation's tool-less chassis features integrated handles and a tool-free power supply providing a near-silent computing solution for space-constrained environments.
    • The HP Z440 Workstation features professional expandability in an easily accessible, tool-free mini-tower form that includes a 100 percent increase in system memory compared to the HP Z420. The HP Z440 chassis was redesigned to best meet the needs of mainstream workstation customers, including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) that embed the HP Z440 in custom solutions.
    HP ZBook Mobile Workstations
    The new ZBook Mobile Workstations offer an innovative, easy-access door for tool-less removable hard drives. New drive options like the Z Turbo Drive and the fast connectivity of Thunderbolt 2 help increase the speed of creativity.

The full-performance HP ZBook 15 G2 Mobile Workstation sports a thin design and offers a very-high-resolution 15-inch diagonal, 3,200 x 1,800 Quad-HD display. The HP ZBook 17 G2 Mobile Workstation offers a vivid 17.3-inch diagonal optional HP DreamColor display for a consistent color experience throughout a workflow.

HP Power Up festival
    To showcase the New Style of IT that workstations enable and highlight the power of HP Z Workstations, HP is hosting Power Up, a five-day celebration of creativity in New York City, Sept. 23-27. The festival will include innovative programming featuring some of the leading production houses, animation studios, music studios, architecture firms and more.

Price and availability
    • The HP Z440, Z640 and Z840 Workstations are expected to be available worldwide beginning in late October. Estimated U.S. pricing starts at $1,299, $1,759 and $2,399, respectively.
    • The HP ZBook 15 G2 and ZBook 17 G2 Mobile Workstation are expected to be available worldwide in late September. Estimated U.S. pricing starts at $1,499 and $1,749, respectively.

Cristian_25H, May 15, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

HP Unleashes the World's Most Secure Mobile Workstations for Digital Reinventors

HP Inc. today announced its most secure and manageable HP ZBook Mobile Workstations to-date. The new solutions-packed devices include award-winning display technology, 3D graphics and server-grade processing power -- all in a compact, mobile design. With its new workstation line up, HP continues to offer world-class innovation to power filmmakers, designers, artists, explorers and other visionary thinkers.

"As a longtime partner to the creative industry, Z Workstations have earned their position as the ultimate innovative and reliable technology for creators," said Josh Peterson, vice president of product management for Z Workstations. "Our fourth generation ZBook Mobile Workstations are the most secure and manageable mobile workstations in the industry. By protecting the intellectual property of digital creators everywhere, HP enables the creative industry to focus on bringing their best work to-life without the worry of IP theft or breaches."

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation f1a16a8f73d9_thm.jpg

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation b7db045fae83_thm.jpg

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation bee3bc9fe221_thm.jpg

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation d43a609c3757_thm.jpg

HP is reinventing device security for its fourth generation ZBook Mobile Workstations by providing several unique security features including: HP Sure Start Gen3, the industry's first self-healing PC BIOS with comprehensive encryption, strong authentication, malware protection, data protection, identity assurance, and threat detection and response.

My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation 9e81a58d7806_thm.jpg

HP is also creating dynamic, high performing devices that allow customers to pursue their passion and achieve their goals without compromising on style or flexibility. To address the move to virtual reality, one of the new workstation models can be configured to visualize work in an ultra-smooth, virtual reality experience. VR creation to consumption is rapidly becoming the strategic direction for many enterprises from amusement parks to automotive and HP began selling powerful, VR-ready desktop workstations in 2016.

Four New Models: Create Anytime, Anywhere, Without Limits
    The HP ZBook Studio, HP's premium mobile workstation built for creative visionaries including filmmakers, architects, and engineers, now boosts up to 16.5 hours of battery life. The HP ZBook Studio offers exhilarating power only thought possible with a workstation desktop, in a sleek, modern, stunning mobile design, and is meticulously crafted with fully-machined aluminum, diamond-cut edges and a stunning HP DreamColor 4K UHD display which supports 100 percent Adobe RGB. At just 18mm thin and starting at 4.6 lbs., experience the power of the world's first quad core workstation Ultrabook. Engineered with powerful server-grade Intel Xeon or 7th generation Core processors,7 NVIDIA Quadro professional graphics and up to 2TB8 storage, dual HP Z Turbo Drives4 and dual Thunderbolt 3 ports supporting full 40 Gb/s bandwidth.

The HP ZBook 17 delivers HP's ultimate power and performance. The HP ZBook 17 is equipped with a choice of the latest Intel Xeon or 7th generation Core processors, NVIDIA Quadro or AMD RadeonPro graphics, up to 4 TB of storage, dual Thunderbolt 3 ports and more. The HP ZBook 17 can also be configured with optimal horsepower and graphics cards to bring VR content to-life in an ultra-smooth 90 FPS VR experience on two graphics card options.

The HP ZBook 15 is used by NASA to help push the boundaries of science and discovery on the International Space Station. HP ZBook Mobile Workstations endure 120,000 hours of testing and are made for demanding workloads with Intel Xeon or 7th generation Core processors7, with up to 3 TB storage8 and NVIDIA Quadro or AMD RadeonPro graphics. HP conducts advanced testing and performance benchmarks to deliver the optimal experience with the most important applications from leading software partners like Adobe and Autodesk.

The HP ZBook 14u is HP's smallest and lightest mobile workstation. This Ultrabook workstation delivers extraordinary levels of power and graphics capability in a slim design at just 22mm thin and weighing as little as 3.61 lbs.5 With impressive design features including a 14" diagonal FHD display with optional touch, AMD FirePro 3D graphics with 2GB of video memory, the latest 7th generation Intel Core processors, up to 32 GB memory and up to 2TB of storage.8 Plus, it's certified for major software applications, so you can work faster across multiple applications. Customers requiring a workstation Ultrabook with a 15" diagonal display can choose the recently announced HP ZBook 15u.

HP ZBook Mobile Workstations also come preloaded with HP Remote Graphics Software for remote collaboration, HP Performance Advisor for optimal performance and HP Velocity for reliable and fast network performance. ZBook Mobile Workstations are also ISV certified, and are Military Standards-tested (MIL_STD_810G).

Pricing and Availability
    • HP ZBook Studio is available now starting at $1,399. The datasheet is available here.
    • HP ZBook 17 is available now starting at $1,519. The datasheet is available here.
    • HP ZBook 15 is available now starting at $1,419. The datasheet is available here.
    • HP ZBook 14u pricing and availability will be announced this summer. The datasheet is available here.
    • HP ZBook 15u has a starting price of $1,079 and has been shipping since January.

btarunr, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop Shutdown Because of bad charger - hp zbook 15 G3 mobile workstation - Similar Threads - laptop Shutdown bad

2. Hp ZBook 15 G3 Windows 11 pro not reading SD card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp ZBook 15 G3 Windows 11 pro not reading SD card: Hp ZBook 15 G3 Windows 11 pro not reading SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-zbook-15-g3-windows-11-pro-not-reading-sd-card/045467f5-fb0a-4aab-a6f7-e1c93cb9bafa
  3. Hp ZBook 15 G3 Windows 11 pro not reading SD card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp ZBook 15 G3 Windows 11 pro not reading SD card: Hp ZBook 15 G3 Windows 11 pro not reading SD card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-zbook-15-g3-windows-11-pro-not-reading-sd-card/045467f5-fb0a-4aab-a6f7-e1c93cb9bafa
  4. Windows 10 22h2 update stuck a 48 percent on HP ZBook 15 g3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 22h2 update stuck a 48 percent on HP ZBook 15 g3: Hello,I have HP ZBook Workstation, after recovering orignal operating system Windows 10 1809, the updating to 22H2 stuck at 48 percent and crash with bluescreen DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG error and rollback to previous version.I noticed that the brightness of the screen dropped a...
  5. Windows 10 22h2 update stuck a 48 percent on HP ZBook 15 g3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 22h2 update stuck a 48 percent on HP ZBook 15 g3: Hello,I have HP ZBook Workstation, after recovering orignal operating system Windows 10 1809, the updating to 22H2 stuck at 48 percent and crash with bluescreen DRIVER_PNP_WATCHDOG error and rollback to previous version.I noticed that the brightness of the screen dropped a...
  6. Windows 10 22h2 update stuck a 48 percent on HP ZBook 15 g3

7. How to connect my Oticon Opn S1 Hearing Aids to my HP HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect my Oticon Opn S1 Hearing Aids to my HP HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation: Is there any new information available? The previous questions on this subject are quite old. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-oticon-opn-s1-hearing-aids-to-my/93ea8c5d-e36a-4e1f-af79-e1e68953deb1
  8. How to connect my Oticon Opn S1 Hearing Aids to my HP HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation

How to connect my Oticon Opn S1 Hearing Aids to my HP HP ZBook 15u G3 Mobile Workstation: Is there any new information available? The previous questions on this subject are quite old. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-oticon-opn-s1-hearing-aids-to-my/93ea8c5d-e36a-4e1f-af79-e1e68953deb1
  9. video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error on HP ZBook 15 G3 mobile workstation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error on HP ZBook 15 G3 mobile workstation: Everytime I enable my Intel HD Graphics 530, my laptop starts to randomly crash with a BSoD giving me this code: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FETAL_ERROR, and I need to only use my discrete GPU, which affects some performance such as 1, Some apps and games not running correctly FPS below 5...
  10. New HP ZBook Studio, HP ZBook Create, and HP ENVY 15 available

in Windows 10 News
    New HP ZBook Studio, HP ZBook Create, and HP ENVY 15 available: [ATTACH] HP’s newest additions to the HP Create Ecosystem are aimed at all levels of creators – consumers, prosumers and professionals – to help bring digital concepts and ideas to life and share them. This line-up includes the HP ZBook...