Windows 10: My laptop shutdowns for no reason

Discus and support My laptop shutdowns for no reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, my laptop shutdown for no reason after a few minutes use of being unplugged. Then, it works perfectly when it is plugged in and charging. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zaidmartinez, May 25, 2019.

1. My laptop shutdowns for no reason

Hi, my laptop shutdown for no reason after a few minutes use of being unplugged. Then, it works perfectly when it is plugged in and charging. Please help.

:)

zaidmartinez, May 25, 2019

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, May 25, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Shutdown

Hi,

To restart or shut down a remote computer and document the reason using the Windows interface, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start menu and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type shutdown /i to display the Remote Shutdown
      dialog box (Shutdown.exe).
    • Under Computers, click Add to enter computer names, or click
      Browse to open the Find Computers dialog box.
    • Under What do you want these computers to do, click Restart
      or Shut down.
    • Select the appropriate reason for the restart or shutdown from the list.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, May 25, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop shutdowns for no reason

n-ster, May 25, 2019
Thema:

My laptop shutdowns for no reason

1. My laptop shutdowns for no reason - Similar Threads - laptop shutdowns reason

2. my laptop shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop shutdown unexpectedly: Hello,I have an issue here, my laptop was shutdown unexpectedly two times.The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly....
  3. My laptop shutdown unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop shutdown unexpectedly: HI I was wondering if I could ask a question please. Today I have noticed especially today that when I am reading something on the internet my laptop will just shutdown for no reason. I then have to push the power button to return my laptop back and then my laptop will work...
  4. Windows shutdown for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shutdown for no reason: Hello my pc always shutdown while playing or watching but if my pc open without i do anything it dont shut downHere is some information:Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎10/‎2023 4:50 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows...
  5. Windows shutdown for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shutdown for no reason: Hello my pc always shutdown while playing or watching but if my pc open without i do anything it dont shut downHere is some information:Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎10/‎10/‎2023 4:50 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows...
  6. Windows shutdown for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop can't shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop can't shutdown: Hello, my Dell laptop windows 11 can't shut down and stuck on like this and I already did the long press of power button but still same and did also ctr+alt+delete and it's not working. please help me with my problem....
  8. My laptop suddenly shutdown for no apparent reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop suddenly shutdown for no apparent reason: Hi, guys. I'm desperately need a help. When I do some video editing or downloading, playing videos, and scanning at the same time, my laptop suddenly shutdown by itself. I'm using Lenovo G460 laptop (Intel Core i3 M370 2.4GHz | 8Gb RAM DDR3) running on Windows 10 Pro 64-bit...
  9. My Laptop Not Shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    My Laptop Not Shutdown: My laptop was working fine ,after complete my work when i try for shut down of laptop but it is not shutdown . what is this problem and how fix this problem? 59635
  10. Random Shutdown Memory Dumps: Reasons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Shutdown Memory Dumps: Reasons?: After I boot the system up in the morning, sometimes there is a memory dump file that is time stamped at the last shutdown. Shutdowns are done with no apps running, but with usual processes running. Shutdowns are done from the Windows pop up and there are no errors displayed...