Windows 10: My laptop shutdowns while installation the windows 10 update 2004.

Discus and support My laptop shutdowns while installation the windows 10 update 2004. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I plug in my laptop into the socket unfortunately not connected, the laptop shutdown while installing windows update 2004,must I redownload the update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abu Musa Ash'aree, Jul 28, 2020.

1. My laptop shutdowns while installation the windows 10 update 2004.

I plug in my laptop into the socket unfortunately not connected, the laptop shutdown while installing windows update 2004,must I redownload the update again? Or is there opportunity to reinstall it again without redownloading it? Thanks

:)

Abu Musa Ash'aree, Jul 28, 2020

2. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

My Lenovo G50-70 laptop having intel i3 and 8GB ddr3ram, is facing a shutdown problem. I updated my Windows yesterday and installed some updates. After that-

• My laptop boot time has increased.
    • When my laptop shutdowns, the bottom light of my laptop remains on, indicating that it isn't shut down completely.
    Please help.

KoustubPoddar, Jul 28, 2020
  4. My laptop shutdowns while installation the windows 10 update 2004.

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

My laptop shutdowns while installation the windows 10 update 2004.

1. My laptop shutdowns while installation the windows 10 update 2004. - Similar Threads - laptop shutdowns while

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Windows 10 Update 2004 Problem: Shutdown button makes Restart my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 2004 Problem: Shutdown button makes Restart my computer: When I press Shutdown button my computer restarts after update 2004. Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Motherrboard: Asus Zenith Extreme Alpha CPU: Ryzen Threadripper 1920x Memory: 32 Graphics: Zotac RTX 2060...
  4. PC Crashes while updating to Windows 10 2004

PC Crashes while updating to Windows 10 2004: I tried to update my OS from Windows 10 1903 to Windows 10 2004 and during the process, my computer crashed. The system recovered just fine and I didn't lose any data, but every time I try to update it keeps crashing. Specs: Msi Tomohawk B350 Motherboard AMD Ryzen 3600x...
  5. Windows 10 2004 installation into a DOS laptop

Windows 10 2004 installation into a DOS laptop: Hello , I was wondering can I install windows 10 2004 instantly without installing any older versions of windows 10 into a DOS laptop ? As I read "Windows 10, version 2004 is available for users with devices running Windows 10, versions 1903 and 1909, who manually seek to...
  6. Windows 10: install updates and shutdown.

Windows 10: install updates and shutdown.: hi, Since a have version 2004 and i can see the orange dot related with updates i choose update and shutdown. And on previous version it says Shutting down then it configures the update till 30% then it shutdowns my pc.... witch is fine The other day i turn on my pc it...
  7. WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2004 Install.

WINDOWS 10 UPDATE 2004 Install.: Trying to install windows 10 update 2004. At around 17% download a box opens informing me that 'Windows needs space to update' of at least 10GB. I have placed a 32GB storage SD in drive D which tells me there is 29.2GB Free. I have selected the D Drive and clicked NEXT. A...
  8. Windows 10 Update 2004 Ruined My Laptop

Windows 10 Update 2004 Ruined My Laptop: Windows 10 Update 2004 Ruined My Laptop It won't come out of Sleep in a usable state. It takes 20-30 after a reboot before it's "ready to use" The hard drive pegs at 100% for 20-30 minutes after a reboot, which is why it's not ready to use. After coming out of Sleep the...
  9. Windows 10 update broke my boot. Shutdown while updating.

Windows 10 update broke my boot. Shutdown while updating.: Hi there, I was forced to restart my laptop which is a Acer (cant remember the model) for the what I assume was the most recent update for windows 10. This update gave me no option of delaying it and so it told me it was going to restart my computer now. and 20 seconds...
  10. Windows 10 - Laptop battery drainage while shutdown and unpluged

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - Laptop battery drainage while shutdown and unpluged: I upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 recently. The laptop battery is now draining 20% overnight when the laptop is shutdown and unplugged. With Windows 7 the battery drainage was negligible (even over a week). The laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad Type 1143-3FU. The...