Windows 10: My laptop shuts down automatically

Discus and support My laptop shuts down automatically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop shuts down automatically & it has been occurring continuously for two months... then after turning on.. some times later it again shuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SHUBHAMBAL, Jul 12, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

1. My laptop shuts down automatically

my laptop shuts down automatically & it has been occurring continuously for two months... then after turning on.. some times later it again shuts down.. after two to three shutting downs .. then it becomes normal for a whole day.. then next day.. similar condition happens...

It was a major problem of mine 6 months ago also.. then at that time I went to the nearest service centre & inserted sink.. the problem somehow reduced but did not vanish completely.

then I was told to roll back my driver.. and it worked also for next three months very properly..

But now it is becoming severe..

Please do help!

:)

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile My laptop shuts down automatically :) hope that helps.

4. n-ster Win User

My laptop shuts down automatically

Thema:

My laptop shuts down automatically

1. My laptop shuts down automatically - Similar Threads - laptop shuts down

2. My laptop shuts down by itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop shuts down by itself: i don't know how it happened it started to do this when i downloaded Avg antivirus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-laptop-shuts-down-by-itself/d34625ce-0453-4ce9-88a7-a925aa097bfe
  3. Automatic shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic shut down: Since recent updates my computer will automatically lose the screen and has to be restarted. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for occurances. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-shut-down/ed48e7ad-7223-4c82-bbc2-8a7a77185a97
  4. why does my computer shut down automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    why does my computer shut down automatically: this computer shutdown when not use after about 5 minutes even though the power option says never in both locations. It does not completely shut down because the startup screen is still on and I do have reenter my password. Any help on this problem would be greatly...
  5. Laptop randomly shuts down

Laptop randomly shuts down: Hello, mywhen i have the power adapter plugged in. When i plug it out it works wihtout any problems. I got a Screenshot of the Windows Event Viewer does that tell anything about that? I got a Toshiba Satellite L750-16V with Windows10x64. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. shut down of laptop by Microsoft

shut down of laptop by Microsoft: I received a message on my laptop screen that said "Thread stuck in device driver." Microsoft then shutdown & restarted laptop. Can anyone tell me what that message means?...
  7. Edge Browser automatically shuts down

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser automatically shuts down: Is anyone experiencing this? As soon as I open the browser, it shuts down within a second or two. Sometimes I will get lucky and be able to view a page but as soon as I hit a button on my keyboard, it shuts down again. I have tried fixing the start tab page but nothing has...
  8. Shutting down Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutting down Laptop: From time to time when powering down my Laptop (Dell Inspiron 17) , the two blue lights in front remain on & I need to take out the battery I would like to know what is possibly causing this and how I can get it corrected 41521
  9. Laptop not shutting down

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop not shutting down: Hi my laptop doesn't shut down and I have to force shut it down for it to turn off I have turned quick start up off but it still doesn't shut down I have an Acer laptop 52040
  10. My laptop doesn't shut down properly

in Windows 10 Support
    My laptop doesn't shut down properly: Hello, so i have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 (P57g001), i bought it back in April and in the last few weeks it started to freeze whenever i try to shut it down or put it to sleep or hibernate. It is clear that the OS (win 10) is closing all the programs but when it turns the...