Windows 10: My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and

Discus and support My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Anukaran_Subedi, Jul 22, 2021.

1. My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and

My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it automatically starts again and same thing happens. This process continues until I remove the battery from it. I am not able to run my laptop. What happened before this:I was running a zoom class and screen sharing a youtube video from chrome browser. Kali linux image file was being installed simultaneously around 20% was completed. Suddenly the laptop shut down without any warning. This type of shut down was common while running multiple applicatio

:)

Anukaran_Subedi, Jul 22, 2021

2. acer laptop startup glitch/error.

I recently purchased Acer laptop (aspire E15 -573g-389u).The windows 10 build version on laptop was 10240. I upgraded to windows 10 version 1511 ,build 10586.545. After this whenever i start my laptop(fresh reboot) laptop
    starts by displaying acer logo with regular dot animation in circular motion below showing that its loading after that again the same acer logo appears with the animation hanged, sometimes even the graphics don't load properly and then windows 10 starts .this
    error is not causing any major problem with startup but i feel that it may cause problems in future .so please help fixing it!!!! the startup and shutdown time has also increased by 10-15 secs approx.

Yatin Raut, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Qudus Win User
    Laptop boots to Acer logo and goes off, boots to logo again

I've been experiencing the black screen of death with cursor everytime i turn on my laptop since yesterday. I was unable to boot to safe mode also. I tried so many solutions but to no avail.
    However, i found a solution that i thought should work. It instructed me to go to command prompt in windows startup, copy the directories of c:\ and overwrite them on the directories of c:\windows\system32\config\RegBack.

After doing this windows 10 started performing automatic repair every time i turn the laptop on and would go next to the automatic repair screen.
    An article suggested i go to command prompt from advanced options, type bcdedit and change device partition from \Device\HarddiskVolume2 to c in order to solve the 'Automatic Repair' problem. I did that but didn't solve my problem. So i went ahead of myself, i changed Windows Boot Loader path from windows\system32\winload.efi to windows\system32\winload.exe. Now everytime i turn on the laptop, it just boots to the Acer logo, goes off, boots to the logo again, goes off repeatedly.

Am i screwed?

Qudus, Jul 22, 2021
  4. carbuff Win User

My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and

Menu shuts down

At the far bottom left corner of the desktop is the Windows 10 logo. When clicked by mouse, a menu screen and a search bar opens

On my computer the menu most often opens and immediately closes. There is not enough time to allow me to access any 3rd party programs on the menu or to employ the listed Windows 10 apps including restart and power down.

Suggestions to correct this problem are appreciated.

carbuff, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and

1. My laptop shuts down from startup menu by just showing the acer logo and - Similar Threads - laptop shuts down

2. My laptop tries to boot, shows acer logo and shuts down. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop tries to boot, shows acer logo and shuts down. What do I do?: Acer aspire 5735z loads and shows acer logo you can go access bios and when trying to load system it shuts down with horizontal white lines. I have changed CMOS battery because the date wasn't saving and repasted the CPU and GPU. I tried a bootable windows drive and it just...
  3. My laptop tries to boot, shows acer logo and shuts down. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop tries to boot, shows acer logo and shuts down. What do I do?: Acer aspire 5735z loads and shows acer logo you can go access bios and when trying to load system it shuts down with horizontal white lines. I have changed CMOS battery because the date wasn't saving and repasted the CPU and GPU. I tried a bootable windows drive and it just...
  4. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down during startup: The laptop started restarting all of a sudden couple of days ago.I did factory reset but it did not work.My battery is dead but while plugging in same problem occurs.What should I do next?...
  5. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down during startup: The laptop started restarting all of a sudden couple of days ago.I did factory reset but it did not work.My battery is dead but while plugging in same problem occurs.What should I do next?...
  6. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shuts down while booting by just showing the acer logo and the laptop boots again...: My acer laptopaspire 5733 running windows 10 automatically shuts down by just showing the acer logo while booting the laptop. After 1 second it automatically starts again and same thing happens. This process continues until I remove the battery from it. I am not able to run...
  8. My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    My system is getting shut down automatically just twice showing the logo of the computer: Hey why is my system shutting down without informing me and when I am reopening at it is just showing the logo of the company vaio and is automatically shutting down I have tried 3-4 times but it is doing the same ever time...
  9. Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down

Shows HP logo + loading, then shuts down: Just before, my laptop was working fine, and then it suddenly shut down. I opened it again, and it showed "preparing automatic repair" then shut down again. When I opened it again multiple times, it just showed the loading screen then shut down. One time it opened and I even...
  10. My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen

My acer laptop keeps shutting down at the acer boot up screen: I have an acer aspire 3 a315-21, that keeps shutting down when I try to boot up. If I hold a button down while it boots up the screen stays on, but if I let go it turns of within seconds....